Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Announcement from SE Tomorrow

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

ZOMG! A New Announcement from SE Tomorrow

Square Enix has an “exciting announcement” planned for tomorrow, January 26, the company has teased.
    In a blog post, the company said, “Keep an eye on our #SquareEnix social feeds tomorrow for an exciting announcement!”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/01/square-en...wqCh0qTWyy1.99

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

On a maybe not so side note, Marvel also has an announcement tomorrow morning (?). People are buzzing that this may be to announce Marvel characters being included in Kingdom Hearts.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Is it another mobile game?

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Final Fantasy XIII-4: Lightning's Puzzle Blast!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm more surprised on days when they don't have some announcement to plug.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FF12 release date.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

FFXII already released in 2006. FFXII: The Zodiac Age (HD Remaster) is hopefully going to get released this year on plan. I don't know what the announcement is going to be about. I hope it isn't another damn mobile game though.......
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Quote Originally Posted by FinalxxSin View Post
    FFXII already released in 2006. FFXII: The Zodiac Age (HD Remaster) is hopefully going to get released this year on plan. I don't know what the announcement is going to be about. I hope it isn't another damn mobile game though.......
    Uh, right. Don't know why you feel the need to regurgitate commonly known 11 year old facts, but alright.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffington View Post
    Uh, right. Don't know why you feel the need to regurgitate commonly known 11 year old facts, but alright.
    A common thing that you made a mistake on. That's why you were corrected.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

A common thing that you made a mistake on. That's why you were corrected.
    I think it was pretty obvious what I was referring to. There's a fine line between correcting a mistake and being needlessly picky. Makes it seem like you're "correcting" just to be an ass.

Learn to pick and choose your battles. This isn't one worth fighting.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

I read things as they are. Save your advice for yourself. You should have never responded in the first place.

I read things as they are. Save your advice for yourself. You should have never responded in the first place.
    You clearly did not. It was very obvious that he was talking about the HD Remaster with extra content/International Zodiac Job System and not the original FFXII or the original IZJS. No one who thinks for more than 5 seconds and is a fan of the franchise as well as knows there is a 13, 14, 15, etc. would think that 12 is yet to be released. And if you want to be so nitpicky to go by mentioned name and not specific game reflected through an obvious intention - you are wrong. FFXII Zodiac Age is classified as a FF12 nonetheless, it is all part of the super class "Final Fantasy XII".

At this point this is polemical, I do not know why you two argue so often.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-26-2017 at 04:59 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

If they announce a Marvel world for KHIII I might just kill myself

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*Sings Why Can't We Be Friends*

Less of the sniping, people.

Just think, they could be releasing FFXVI and FFXVII this year as well! I suppose it would explain why FFXV took them ten years...

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)