Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda | Official Thread

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Because the style demands to speak to the manager while the colour will ~*rawr*~ ^_^ at you if you follow them on DeviantArt.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Why you gotta bring up past kaycee like that

here's another angle of my fem ryder I apparently took last night with my phone.

It frustrates me that my screenshot isn't working. I think I can use the Nvidia gameready thing to overlay screenshot it. I'll have to fiddle.

The auto detect though had me at 900p resolution yesterday morning and i was all WAAAH. Had the BF fiddle with it and now i'm running it on ultra. So woo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'm sorry. Your mom-of-three, everybody-in-the-minivan-we're-going-to-Target days were truly your darkest.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

For some reason though, the game wouldn't make Dad Ryder actually match my Ryders and I got black dad. I messed up my first creation and he was black in that one. Then in this one, he was a black dad too. Guess my ryders are biracial. It's whatever, just found it funny. He had the correct eye color though!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Maybe skin tone is determined by what preset you decide to edit? I know Dragon Age II had a similar thing with your siblings.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I thought that too but I picked a different preset the second time and got black dad again.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Also.scruff, I'm 5 hrs in now and absolutely enthralled with the story so far.

You can say the writing and story is subpar but one, you haven't played it at all yet, two, others are actually enjoying the story, three, you haven't played it!

Like I'm for complaining about the actual faults, the animations are not so great.

To be fair, nearly every game characters are stiff moving in. Bioware did it, XV did it. Why can't anyone make them look not stiff? It bothers me in every game now.

But you haven't played it yet scruff, you haven't formed any opinionew on it outside of what others say. I promise it isn't as bad as those others are saying.
    I don't really want to spend $90 CAD on a game that hasn't interested me in any of the 2+ hours of footage I've seen so far.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mass Effect. I still plan on replaying the original trilogy this year. And I truly wanted Andromeda to be a success. But I honestly think I've seen more than enough to form an opinion about this game.

At the very least, I may give this a try when it goes down in price to like $30 or $40. Unfortunately I'm not sold on the game right now, especially when there's so much else to play.

Also, you should look at some Naughty Dog games. They are basically the benchmark for good animations, especially facial animations.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

it drives me bonkers on the animation thing. SE does it a lot too. They'll have good textures and everything and then the characters move so awkwardly. Takes my immersion out of the experience.

I've played the first uncharted? I have the trilogy so i'm just now working through them on PS4

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    I'm happy enough with my own Ryder (also proof that yes, you can make "good looking" characters).

Attachment 71860
    Great job with your character Aul. Beautiful yet clearly ready to kick your ass if needed.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As well as Emily Blunt, Aulayna's Ryder looks a little bit like Pumpkin too!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Okay got Eos done! Or well got it started?

thoughts on Eos mission

That was actually super fun. The remnant stuff was a bunch of fun, I'm super curious who the smurf the remnant are though. A little bit of jump puzzleish and that crazy mad dash from the death cloud. Not sure how I feel about peebee. Also I'm Hella bad at driving the nomad. I put my bling bling gold skin on it though. So I'm rolling up like a badass.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

ryder.jpg

Here is my Ryder!

Not really what I'd planned on, but I felt attached to this preset after I'd played around and I love her now!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Before I figured out you had to pick a preset head, I was also stuck on the asian one. The one I created was really great too. I was impressed! The creation itself is a bit flawed but the asian ethnicity sets are really well done. Your ryder is goregous

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

She looks so orangey though and not in a good way - it really sticks out sometimes. Don't know how much of a fan I am of the new style...

so far I love Liam he might be my romance pick... also that krogan voice please tell me I'm not the only one who was SHOOK.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I am also pretty fond of Liam! There's that alien dude though I haven't met. So I'm not going full Liam until I meat Jaal.

Which krogan are you talking about? The Lady Krogan at the Nexus?