Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    As well as Emily Blunt, Aulayna's Ryder looks a little bit like Pumpkin too!
    waaat

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I'm not very far ahead of you. I've finished Voeld, H-town, and a return to Eos, along with the side quests I can do along the way.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

(SPOILER)I destroyed the Ancient AI on Voeld because it was sketchy AF and kept lying to me plus the poor angaran.

I defeated the Architect in Eos, but haven't tried any other ones yet. I have Voeld, Havlar, and Eos at 100% though a few missions left on each (which makes the 100% feel weird)

@tuh,I don't know about the Kett since the whole (SPOILER)exaltation thing is rather disconcerting.

I run as Adept, using Pull, Singularity, Throw. Sidewinder pistol and some Revenant assault riffle. I invested points in Combat Training and Assault Rifles and probably Pistols soon since I maxed out all my Biotic passives and the 3 primary abilities I use.

(SPOILER)Is it me or is Peebee's little Remenent drone cute AF? YAY ZAP!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

The Eos
    Me complaining about a boss Architect killed me. I didn't die on the veold one but the eos one killed me UGHH.

But both planets are 100% now. Still have to kill the Architect though.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm still gonna be playing this at Christmas

Spent three hours on this last night just running around the Nexus and the Tempest. Completed a few side quests and did lots of talking. Didn't fire a single shot in anger!

Explored a few systems though on the galaxy map and oh man... what were they thinking with those long animations when changing planets??

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Explored a few systems though on the galaxy map and oh man... what were they thinking with those long animations when changing planets??
    Seriously. At least give us the option to skip.

Articles

Here's a fun game breaking bug. I got reset to level 1 and lost all of my weapons. smurfing hell. Don't ever use auto saves in this game as apparently that's a wacky glitch that can happen. I have a manual save 3 hours back which I will have to use but uggggh, my progress.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Smurf. That sucks.

I'm watching Mr. Carny play and I'm really surprised he can't manually save during priority missions.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh man I learned long ago that autosaves with bioware games are jacked up. DA: O autosaved me into a glitched out redcliff event and i had to start over. Then it also autosaved me on the archdemon fight and then wouldn't even let me complete the cinematic during the fight and the whole game would crash.

Since then I manual save all the time. Never trust the autosave!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I spam the quicksave on PC with DA: O. I mean, mainly because my laptop isn't a dedicated gaming computer so I'm scared it'll crash (it only has done a few times).

Articles

I beat the game last night. It was ok, it has some plus points as there were both great battles and some good pieces of writing that led to some difficult choices.

However, it is without doubt the glitchiest game I have ever played. There were funny glitches like the double Drack one I posted earlier or the time when Vetra hilariously got stuck into a Crucifixion T-Pose and slid all over the place and I liked those. The graphical and sound glitches were weird and commonplace too - half the time my Nomad doesn't make a sound and then I'll get some dialogue subtitled that isn't actually spoken for a good 30 seconds if not more. However, the gamebreaking glitches were what really smurfed me off. I had the one I mentioned in my earlier post, and then during the final battle sequence the game actually somehow contrived to crash my PS4 for no discernible reason. This had the lovely effect of losing my hard won progress in it and also taking out a lot of the tension. As much as I like the game, it shows total and complete disrespect to customers to release it in such an atrocious state.

To end on a positive (maybe) note, bloody hell the romance scenes are pretty smurfing explicit aren't they? I was toying between Peebee and Cora (SPOILER)and in the end I went with Cora because I'd already had no strings attached banging with Peebee - may as well get more bang for my buck amirite. Do Cora got a booty? She absolutely smurfing do. She knocks Miranda and her hexagon coated butt into next week. Full nudity is one thing, and I'm cool with it, but then you see Ryder actually thrusting right into her. You don't get that explicit in most movies. I mean, I'm not offended by it but it's more of a "...wait, what?" moment.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Only had a little bit of time this weekend to play but now 100% on Eos, Veold, and Havarl

Articles
    Blog Entries

Played this a lot the past two days since I was ill. Made my first character! He's called Rafael, and he'll be gaying it up with Gil.

Here's a few screenshots! I like taking them.

I've kinda made him casual and emotional so far with the tones, and a fairly agreeable character all round.

Oh, and here's his sister.

I've never made a hispanic character(s) before in Character Creation, so I hope they turned out okay!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

You ryder wears pink too! we're pink buddies