Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch | OT | March 3, 2017

Here is the official unboxing video from Nintendo's Youtube channel. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the visual design of the console. It looks really good.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

That girl from Nintendo Minute is so cute.

hqdefault.jpg

Almost here. Tons of news out about it which I haven't been able to keep posted here. But I'm so excited for the launch.

NEW BLASTER MASTER ANNOUNCED AS A SWITCH EXCLUSIVE IN THE NINDIES SHOWCASE!

Hype hype hype.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 02-28-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Oh trout, a new Advance Wars!

Don't think I'm getting a Switch on Day 1 anymore. As nice as it would be, $550 is a lot to shell out for me right now.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't think I've ever purchased a console or handheld Day One, or even year one. Just too much cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    That girl from Nintendo Minute is so cute.
    Which one?

hqdefault.jpg

Getting closer. So excited for this thing. Zelda, Bomberman, and Snipperclips are what I'm aiming for on launch.

A lot more fun titles coming, but to be honest, I'll probably be playing just Breath of the Wild for quite a while.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Gotta say the big batch of game announcements recently has put a little spark back into my enthusiasm for the Switch. I'm still not super interested right now but at least it's starting to look like a credible machine again.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I got to say I am genuinely excited and obligated to buy a game with a black female protagonist. Dandara is on my to watch list.

83e.jpg

It's almost here. So excited. Zelda is what I'll play, pretty much nonstop, for the first week. But then there's Blaster Master Zero coming out one week later, and I'll play some of that. Snipperclips and Bomberman. So many titles. Can't wait. But I'm going to. Tomorrow night, going to be at GameStop, waiting.

Snipperclips is absolutely amazing. Seriously, if you have a Switch, and any friends, GET THIS GAME. It is one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had in a LONG time.

Really sad that I can't get a Switch just yet. But I'm hoping to get one in April.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I decided today that I want one of these but I'm pretty sure they're gonna be sold out around town for the next several months so uh I'll just wait

I appreciate the early adopters testing the hardware for those who'll eventually get improved versions. Eventually i'll buy a switch but not until it has more games in it's arsenal. *Been burnt before when buying a nintendo console at launch*