Thread: DLC Update:

Default DLC Update:

This month and next month we are gonna face a few updates, most of them were already announced before, such as:

Booster Pack, Invincibility Suit, Boost Sword, Avioul, Dragon Mode, Level 99 -> Level 120, Music Player working on Chocobo, Episode Gladio, Chapter 13 Update.

21st Feb + 28th Mar

I might have forgotten a bit. I am gonna update it then.

Trivia from Q&A: The Luna and Noctis communication thing is a childhood promise thing that was supposed to be romantic, also even though the man in the SqueniCafe looks a lot like Sakaguchi-san it seems to be a guy that actually works in that cafe.

The showed the Regalia being able to drive off-road.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-02-2017 at 11:51 AM.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I've been holding off playing this game again for exactly this, really can't wait to get my hands on it, btw do you know what the non DLC scrubs (like myself) are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    I've been holding off playing this game again for exactly this, really can't wait to get my hands on it, btw do you know what the non DLC scrubs (like myself) are getting?
    A lot of the mentioned stuff and more. But stuff like Episode Gladio et cetera is the DLC that is not free. Other stuff is considered normal update like the Carnival Pack and more.

It is best you just look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE4tOufiTYY