Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 5 | Official Thread

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In December and trying to juggle the dungeon and finishing up social links with party members.

Also, wanted to share these cool treats:

Great editing. The P3 FES one is especially well done.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

And.... DONE. Now to feel completely hollow for a few days after beating something so damn good.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finally picked this up and am excited to finally play it. I've only spent a little time with it so far, but I think I'll love it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I took a break for a while, got burned out on it. Picked it back up and am about to go in to November

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Still can't play. So poor...

It's an RPG, and there are a lot of weirdos who are "one-and-done" with RPG games, so used prices will probably show up in a really decent range, but you'd have to be quick to nab them. A quick search shows it currently in the mid-to-upper $40USD range, which is $10-15USD off. It'll only get better. RPG depreciation is generally pretty drastic compared to other genres

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No surprise for anyone, but Persona 5 is getting an anime adaption that will be airing next year in Japan.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm still slowly making my way through the game. I don't think I have a whole lot left though.

Are the anime adaptations of these games any good? I've never watched any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    I'm still slowly making my way through the game. I don't think I have a whole lot left though.

Are the anime adaptations of these games any good? I've never watched any of them.
    Persona 4 The Animation was excellent. What I saw of the Persona 3 movies was quite good (but they're hard to find as they never got a localization, and I've only gotten the first two of four, so I can't speak to overall quality). But I've heard that Persona 4 Golden The Animation was overall pretty terrible, focusing WAY too much on Marie, without giving her enough character to be interesting.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I might have to look these up sometime soon!

ATLUS announced two new Persona spinoffs today.

HD Minato is nice, but it's so out of character for him.

The P5 crew, with the huge focus on rebellion and doing their own thing, fit right in.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am really not sure how I feel about these. Rhythm games are something I love and I love P3 and P5 as well, but seriously Atlus, WTF? It was weird enough the first time.

Also Persona Q2 was announced as well, which simply reminded me that I have yet to even play my copy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I still haven't played more than a few minutes of the first persona q. Eventually I'll get around to it. I even have the first dancing all night game, but I hardly played it. I love rhythm games, but playing that made me just want to play theatrhythm again. I think id prefer they did something like that that encompasses the series as a whole and didn't try to shove a terrible story in the mix. At least I feel like the story wasn't any good in the first one. I didn't really like that it adopted persona 4 arena's style of story telling.

I'm curious as to how they'll fit in Persona 3 to the story. I mean, with Minato there, it takes place before the end of the game, right? How do you fit that into P3? They set up Dancing All Night to be a followup a year after P4, but they can't do that for P3...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been a little curious on where it would fit as well. I honestly don't know where it would fit in outside of something like PQ already did.