Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 5 | Official Thread

Its probably a profitable idea now anyway, I doubt it would take as much work to port it to the Switch, so it'd be pretty easy money. Seems win/win honestly

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In a surprise twist, Yahtzee, the online comedic reviewer who has more than a couple of times stated how much he despises modern JRPGs, actually gave Persona 5 a fairly good review.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not too surprosed, tbh? He has changed his stance towards JRPGs a bit lately. He enjoyed FFXV too

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Not too surprosed, tbh? He has changed his stance towards JRPGs a bit lately. He enjoyed FFXV too
    I feel like "enjoyed" is a bit too strong a word concerning his FFXV review, I would say he didn't hate it. At least he enjoyed it more than FFXIII and Lightning Returns, which isn't difficult to imagine.

Yeah I was glad that Yatzhee was somewhat positive about it and I think it kind of makes sense because I think that he enjoys games that are unique in their presentation of story or that have an element that maybe he hasn't been exposed to yet (which must be rare). Given the fact that he doesn't play JRPGs as much there are probably some things he's missed out on. He did a review of Earthbound a while back and he enjoyed that as well. I wonder if he's played Mother 3 or not.

Beat it at 102 hours. That's a lot of hearing that battle theme. I really loved it though. So many systems working so well together. Smooth gameplay, intriguing characters and story...

Although I came to resent my anime cat after a while. Like, I'm not sleepy. I don't want to go to bed. Stop telling me to go to bed. You go to bed, bitch.

My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Felt I should share this:

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Felt I should share this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I'm not sure I agree on the "source of villains" thing, but it's still a very nice response to the fans.

Also, they've apparently rolled back their streaming/recording suggestions to only block stuff after Nov 19th now.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Awwwwh that's so nice !!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I feel the most interesting bits of info from the letter was that he implied he isn't working on Persona 6 and his team will be pursuing different projects. Makes me wonder what the future of Persona will be.

I feel the most interesting bits of info from the letter was that he implied he isn't working on Persona 6 and his team will be pursuing different projects. Makes me wonder what the future of Persona will be.
    I believe I read an article somewhere that the team wants Persona 6 to surpass Persona 5.

It's going to be hard to accomplish. Persona 5 is a fantastic game. But I have complete faith in Atlus to do a good job. Persona is one of the best JRPG series out there right now.

Pull my Devil Trigger!