Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sorry

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Decided to try and download some costumes for this game, but whenever I try to on the PSN store the page just refreshes. It won't let me download any of the free packs. Not sure if PSN is acting weird or not.

Moon arcana is also a bit of a troutshow with respect to the actual Personas too. At least I don't tend to use them very often.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Shinjiro is best moon because he does nothing but give us food

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Few more details released despite the Japanese version being out tomorrow.

• Game started development before the Dancing spinoff.
    • Some of the strategies from the originally will not be feasible anymore, so veteran players will have to stay on their toes.
    • Confidants have been retooled to make it more challenging. Devs advise players not to ignore phone calls too much in this one.
    • Some of the Confidant Co-ops will not be possible to complete once you hit the new third semester arc. The game gives you warnings on which ones they'll be, but the devs are warning that the new semester will mark a point of no return for some elements of the game.
    • You can now give gifts to the male Confidants. No word if this means they now have a romance option, but it's interesting this has been added since traditionally gifts were only for dating.
    • Cover mechanics are more generous now to help players. In addition, some of the new mechanics in the game will help streamline leveling and traversing dungeons, so despite the new features, the devs believe the game should be the same length as the original.
    • Sadly for streamers, Atlus is still going to be restrictive about streaming story elements in the game and will make streaming stuff happening within December of the game restricted. So Let's Play streamers are going to still be bitching about this game.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Oof, does that mean the return of reverse links from P3? It was a cool feature but wow did it make maxing them all out challenging.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

On my second playthrough now. It's still enjoyable, but not as much as the first time around. After the second palace I have no reason to do activities that raise my social stats. All of mine were maxed out by then so I've been feeling there isn't as much to do anymore after school or on break when I have free time. Doing confidants back to back is just a little bit old, but now I'm progressing in them sooner because in my first playthrough I only had Ann and Takemi maxed out by the end of the game for the optional ones. Now I already had Ryuji maxed out before I saved Futaba and Takemi is close behind.

About the hiding in shadows thing for The Royal I thought it was mostly fine, but there were times were the controls responded weird and when I wanted to hide get out of hiding my character would move the other side of the hiding spot. I think the controls for it could be tweaked a lil bit.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I really hope in Royal they can expand the school trip. I want to be able to walk around and buy the souvenirs for Morgana and Futaba. I was so hyped, but was let down when it was all cutscenes.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I really hope in Royal they can expand the school trip. I want to be able to walk around and buy the souvenirs for Morgana and Futaba. I was so hyped, but was let down when it was all cutscenes.
    What's amusing here is that the school trip is actually the only remaining part of the game's oriingal idea for the Phantom Thieves to be an international thief group. In the early concept, the group were meant to be international students who traveled the world so they would have been stealing hearts all over the place.

When they did the survey for suggestions of characters whose hearts fans would want stolen i wanted to say an evil psychiatrist. I feel like it would have been perfect for the tone of the game.