I didn't mean what you think, you perverts! Any who, to be honest I wasn't sure forums like this still existed. I was on Youtube the other day watching videos about final fantasy as I recall some fun memories playing the series in my younger days and stumbled upon the nerve to start binging stuff. Since I've trapped myself in my room recently I figured joining a community of people who are probably around my age might be fun.

I'll just through in this little snippet about myself. I have a terrible sense of humor that people either love or hate. I enjoy music, from classical to modern rock. I'm training to be a piano technician which, in short means I tune and repair/regulate acoustic pianos.

I enjoy writing off and on and hope maybe one day to have something worthy of being published. My love for music extends to a project I call November Auditorium which shamelessly takes inspiration from pretty much everywhere. Despite the fact that it's available everywhere, I don't really know how to sell it just yet.

I enjoy gaming in small bursts during my free time. I currently own a PS2, a Nintendo 64, a PS3 and a white Xbox One. Currently playing through the Master Chief Collection and doing my first play through of Halo 4 so please no spoilers

I'm somewhat of a techie. I currently have three computers. Two Dells, one is a tower from 2012 running Windows 7 and Fedora. The other is a Inspiron laptop from 2015 running Windows 10. The third computer is a Mac Mini I got used from eBay after my loyal MacBook Pro from late 2008 finally quit after everyday use for 8 years. The mini is currently running MacOS Sierra. I also have an old HP tower from 2004 running Windows XP along with Ubuntu and I believe Redhat. It doesn't power up atm so I excluded it from my count as it's in the other room.

Whelp, it wasn't short after all but there you have it folks