Thread: Rate the Final Fantasy games by cast !

Default Rate the Final Fantasy games by cast !

Main titles, though you can include spin-offs, sequels and tactics games if you desire !

15 #/ 14 # place Final Fantasy XII/ Final Fantasy XIV- Characters are mostly designed by you.

13 # place Final Fantasy III- While the DS remake makes a sight effort to try and give these characters some depth, they are still very hollow and very rather cliche and empty.

12 # place Final Fantasy II- love Maria and Minwu to death- the rest however are pretty forgettable, unfortunately.

11 # place Final Fantasy I- The iconic Black Mage, White Mage, and more. While they are empty, they still have plenty of soul and heart inside for Final Fantasy fans around the world, young and old.

10 # place Final Fantasy XIII- Vanille took a while to love and get used to, and would rather stay away from Snow and Lightning.

9 # place Final Fantasy XV- Nice cast, though development between them felt rather cut for DLC ( and it is ) it was heart-warming to see such a strong friendship between them.

8 # place Final Fantasy VIII- While Squall and Rinoa have plenty of depth and Squall is one of the best Final Fantasy heroes to ever exist, sadly the rest of the cast don't get that important character development time that they need, as they get pushed aside. Would've loved to see more of Selphie, Irvine and Zell change and mature over time.

7 # place Final Fantasy V- Bartz is enjoyable main character, Galuf is refreshing and Faris is that girl that we all need. Lenna while cliche is also pretty cute. Pretty good cast of characters for a early SNES game.

6 # place Final Fantasy VII- This cast is a strong mix between love and eh for me. I adore Tifa, Cloud, Red and Aerith- Vincent is a bit " edgy ", Barret is a stereotype, the way Cid treats Shera makes me feel heavily uncomfortable, and Yuffie is cute, but at most, okay. Oh and Cait Sith, yeah, no thanks.

5# Place Final Fantasy X- Yuna is one of the best heroines of Final Fantasy history, and her relationship with Tidus is very adorable. Final Fantasy X has a fun cast, though they can also be strongly obnoxious at the same time. Looking at you Tidus.

4 # Place Final Fantasy IX-Where to begin ? Zidane and Vivi are fantastic characters, and then there is some rather unique characters like Quina, Eiko and Freyra. Garnet is a nice main heroine who is unfortunately strongly underrated by big FF Fans. The famous You Are Not Alone scene also just makes this cast even more lovable and stronger.

3 # Place Final Fantasy XII-
    Will always love Ashe, Penelo and Fran. Basche is love too. Not a fan of Baltheir, his James Bond-ness and arrogance drives me insane. Also adore Vaan too, haters can hate, more Vaan for me thens. There is even alot of character growth lacking between them all, but they are still so loveable. Also bonus points for Larsa.

2 # Place Final Fantasy IV- Such a strong group of characters for such a early game, where video games mostly had the very simple and basic " save the princess " motive, and that's all. Rydia is just amazing, and same with Kain and Cecil. And yes, even that spoony bard.

1 # Place Final Fantasy VI- Locke ? Terra ? Setzer ? Celes ? Sabin ? Edgar ? And more ? Final Fantasy VI takes top spot for this list for sure.

Last edited by maybee; 02-09-2017 at 05:21 PM.

FNCFFXIII Trilogy
    CoFFVII
    VI/XV
    VIII
    IX
    X Saga
    IV Saga
    IAFFXII
    V

VII
    XIII
    X