I know that is very optional and not needed to complete the game. I just want to have 1 of every item there is. So I have everything so far but this one little accessory. For a few days now I have sat and played every now and then. I can get the MA-X Angelus-0 to spawn quite easily (sometimes). He appears at the camps near hammerhead. I've fought the guy about 20 times now. Still haven't got the accessory. Not once.

The battle isn't hard. All I have to do is armiger about 3-4 times and the thing is dead. The mini-boss has thrown me straight into the freaking sun before. I kid you not, I was free falling back into the world for like 2 minutes. Surprisingly this did not even kill me but I lost the mob.

I don't use the easy difficulty rating and I don't know if that is why this item hasn't dropped. I know that it is a 95% drop for Magitek Suit and a 5% drop for v2. I'm just enraged cause I usually get lucky with these sort of things.

So I went from taking him out piece by piece starting with his shoulders and then with his extra missile launcher and arm piece. Now I just use Ignis enhancement with a Muscle Stimulant and target him head on. It's quicker if you just target his face. I also use the 100% critical hit meal at camp. I save at the beginning of the day to spend several attempts for him to spawn. The guy sometimes never comes. It's like a 14% chance for him to appear.

Speaking of which he won't appear unless you've killed the level 76 machine first. So not only do you have to beat the game, you have to kill this machine first and then wait to get even luckier. No meal will make that 5% rare drop increase and no matter what he drops an item. I've had no such luck at finding a better way to dispose of this enemy. All he needs to do is drop this item more cause it's just an item not the freaking lottery.

The other players have no mind at all for fighting this thing. They just stand there and get hit 90% of the time. I've managed to boost their defense up so they live longer, but they drop like flies. Not only that but I've played so long now the damn MA-X Angelus-0 itself is doing back flips on me.

It doesn't help that two areas on the creature is immune unless he is using them. It makes Noctis go on a killing spree not even hurting the thing. Even summons do squat damage and they are gods in this game. So I don't know how many more attempts I'll take trying to get this item. I'll let you know if something happens and I magically get 1 after all this. Hopefully soon cause I've got everything else.