Thread: Someone made a theoretical "Surface 1 X" theme for GoldenEye 007

Banned

Default Someone made a theoretical "Surface 1 X" theme for GoldenEye 007

Remember this game for the N64?
    I'm sure you do.
    Anyway, for some reason the first "Surface" stage was the only stage in the whole game whose stage theme didn't have its own associated "X" theme (basically a more dramatic version of the regular stage theme).
    But now a guy has tried composing what he would think that "Surface 1 X" would sound like, and the result is fantastic - it really does sound like something that you could realistically put right into the game without even "polishing" it in any particular way;
    what do you think?

The only thing that I am missing in this composition is that iconic "clong...!" sound that is used both in the movie and the game, but other than that, this is pretty awesome.

Blog Entries

Neato! I love it when people do things like this.

You did an awesome job! If you need the clong sound I can send the patch your way.

It's from the EMU-systems Proteus 2. Patch is called Infinite One. It's basically a pitched down brass tambourine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PaperNinja View Post
    You did an awesome job! If you need the clong sound I can send the patch your way.

It's from the EMU-systems Proteus 2. Patch is called Infinite One. It's basically a pitched down brass tambourine.
    Haha, I didn't make that version, though - the creator of that track is the YouTube member Bashe86.
    But yeah, it sounds great.

Well I apparently failed at reading your OP xD I could drop a line through youtube to him I suppose