Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Minato is significantly less active.

Not that you would know that, seeing as you aren't town.
    lol

Mitsuru and Elizabeth I think are working together. When I went through the posts I saw a trend of Mitsuru blaming Theodore for following someone, yet tend to see her ask Elizabeth what she is doing. I saw this a few times and it is why I suspected Elizabeth. Then I see Elizabeth change up their play style and put a vote on a easy target. My vote stands as I think they may be Mafia. Just what I am witnessing and why they came up with the Theodore following angle. Puts pressure on town while starting a lynch mob.

I'm not even playing favorites, my friend. I've barely put any heat on anyone other than you and Yukari so you're kinda lacking on data. I mean, it's very possible Aigis could be trying to make me look like I'm being sycophantic to her logic, but I fail to see how you're being like that when I've been supportive of Koromaru as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    Mitsuru and Elizabeth I think are working together. When I went through the posts I saw a trend of Mitsuru blaming Theodore for following someone, yet tend to see her ask Elizabeth what she is doing. I saw this a few times and it is why I suspected Elizabeth. Then I see Elizabeth change up their play style and put a vote on a easy target. My vote stands as I think they may be Mafia. Just what I am witnessing and why they came up with the Theodore following angle. Puts pressure on town while starting a lynch mob.
    Possible. I don't discredit this. I just think it's far more likely that Theodore and Aigis are working together. They've been consistently voting together while latching onto the same scapegoats for two straight days now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore View Post
    Minato is significantly less active.
    Doesn't mean he's any less of a contributor to the suspicion of Aigis.

I'm not even playing favorites, my friend. I've barely put any heat on anyone other than you and Yukari so you're kinda lacking on data. I mean, it's very possible Aigis could be trying to make me look like I'm being sycophantic to her logic, but I fail to see how you're being like that when I've been supportive of Koromaru as well.
    Are you willing to lynch Aigis?

Doesn't mean he's any less of a contributor to the suspicion of Aigis.
    If's he posts less he's contributing less. What is your point?

Are you willing to lynch Aigis?
    If it comes down to it? Abso-smurfing-lutely. I assume you mean you want me to lynche her right now merely to appease you, though?

If's he posts less he's contributing less. What is your point?
    My point is he's still contributing to her suspicion. Regardless of how much or how little he participates, he still brought up many valid points about her.

If it comes down to it? Abso-smurfing-lutely. I assume you mean you want me to lynche her right now merely to appease you, though?
    "If it comes down to it?" That sounds like something a mafia would say when he's forced to vote for another mafia player just to save himself.

That's something a Mafia would say? You're impossible.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Bork

[Clearly, no other reason for anyone to say that. This is exactly what I mean - you are grasping at straws.]

That's something a Mafia would say? You're impossible.
    I mean you can continue to downplay or deny it (which you are currently doing), or you could just come out and say something like "I'm town."

But I'm not, remember? I don't tell lies.

I should say that I still 100% believe that Theodore is Mafia, but he is easily the least dangerous of them all. I consider Aigis the greatest threat, as she is very sharp and very good at controlling the game. The quietest one probably has the power role, but ultimately their are no guarantees. It could honestly just be Akihiko playing an amazing bluff, but I find that so hard to believe. It's most likely Koromaru.

I find it interesting that Elizabeth went Akihiko. Seems reckless to me to go for someone like that, when there are more dangerous players on the field. Akihiko is a guaranteed lynch tomorrow if the lynch goes wrong today. I'm not sure of the maths, but I think we'd have enough time to win, right?

Anyway, for the sake of at least getting one Mafia out today: ##unvote: Aigis

##vote: Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Minato View Post
    I should say that I still 100% believe that Theodore is Mafia, but he is easily the least dangerous of them all. I consider Aigis the greatest threat, as she is very sharp and very good at controlling the game. The quietest one probably has the power role, but ultimately their are no guarantees. It could honestly just be Akihiko playing an amazing bluff, but I find that so hard to believe. It's most likely Koromaru.

I find it interesting that Elizabeth went Akihiko. Seems reckless to me to go for someone like that, when there are more dangerous players on the field. Akihiko is a guaranteed lynch tomorrow if the lynch goes wrong today. I'm not sure of the maths, but I think we'd have enough time to win, right?

This post is pretty suspect. How or why would I suddenly be a guaranteed lynch tomorrow?

If today's lynch goes wrong, wouldn't you go after Shinjiro? After all you were basically torn between him and Theodore. This isn't consistent with your thoughts earlier.

Almost seems like you're trying to prepare tomorrow's lynch and set the mafia up for a clear path to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Minato View Post

This post is pretty suspect. How or why would I suddenly be a guaranteed lynch tomorrow?

If today's lynch goes wrong, wouldn't you go after Shinjiro? After all you were basically torn between him and Theodore. This isn't consistent with your thoughts earlier.

Almost seems like you're trying to prepare tomorrow's lynch and set the mafia up for a clear path to victory.

That brings me to my last vote. It seems like a set up of a group using if you say it enough people will believe. I have gone through the thread and voted who I believed is mafia. Since I am on them they will kill me in night 2. If it is me who is killed at night you will know who the mafia are.

What the hell is this game? xD

Glad to see players putting a lot of thought into their impressions and stances on all the different players and conflicts. I've expressed my suspicion of Theodore and Aigis before, and I'm sticking with that for now. If Theodore turns out to be Town, then of course it's time to re-evaluate everything from the ground up.

To respond to Minato's earlier theories regarding the doc and Mafia. Your theory sounds plausible, though if the Mafia did target me that says very little about Theodore's alignment, since the argument "he talked against you so you killed him" is so easily played straight or subverted that either way works; it's very possible the Mafia simply planned on convincing everyone with ~words~ the following day.

Also, let's not forget the possibility, unlikely as it is, that the Mafia deliberately did not target anyone last night so the compulsive doctor would think the one he protected was targeted and put his faith in him. It would be an incredibly daring move though, so it's most likely not the case. Just wanted to bring it up.