Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 122226272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Trout went down whilst I was at work, I see. Okay, let's dismantle these lies.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    As Ken's claim to have investigated me and have it turn up Mafia is literally impossible unless he's an insane or paranoid cop and doesn't know it. Both are unlikely since Ken did not say anything about any other investigation targets (not even people he supposedly confirmed Town, by the way, just to mention that).

Still, just to have this remote possibility out of the way, Ken, who were your previous investigation targets?
    It isn't impossible, because you're mafia. And how convenient for you to "forget" the first post where I revealed myself as cop. Why would you do that except to cast false suspicion on me?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ken View Post
    Time to come clean. The reason I'm so quick to trust Aigis after I voted for her yesterday is because I investigated her last night, and I KNOW she's town. I'm the cop. Night one, I investigated Minato. Revealing this is going to make me a target, but you have to know not to trust Mitsuru.
    I CLEARLY spell out who I investigated and when. Just like I said, revealing myself as cop has made me a target, with Shinjiro and Mitsuru leading the charge.

Either way, Elizabeth. Let me ask you one thing: Why do you think the Doctor in this game was a Compulsive Doctor? Why wouldn't it just be a normal Doctor? It could just be a coincidence. But there could also be a reason for it. And the most reasonable reason for it is that it relates to another person's role. It makes sense that the Doctor would be compulsive if there was a role in the game that relied on the doctor's action.
    Cause we were told many times that. Source:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Igor View Post
    Roles in Use

The following roles are in use:

• 2 Mafia Goons
    • 1 Mafia Roleblocker
    • 5 Vanilla Townies
    • 1 Town Cop
    • 1 Compulsive Doctor
    • 1 Town Tracker

Victim Log

- [M] Aigis | Compulsive Doctor | Killed on the Third Night

The mood was high after they successfully killed the traitorous mutt. Everyone decided to rest up for the next day of investigation, thoughts turning to who the other two members of Strega work.

Aigis decided to enter the Velvet Room's workshop to perform some maintenance on her sensors. Over the clattering of machinery and tools, she couldn't hear someone enter the room. Gripping a spanner, the assailant struck Aigis with a heavy blow across the head. Hammering blow after blow, Aigis eventually stopped functioning.

Just before dawn, I entered the workshop and found a mess. Nuts and bolts strewn across the floor. Aigis's shattered body lay prone against the floor, never to function again.

[M] Aigis was a Compulsive Doctor played by Vivi22!

| Day Four |

Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (22:00 GMT, 24th).

The lynch cap for today is four.

Why do you think the Doctor in this game was a Compulsive Doctor? Why wouldn't it just be a normal Doctor?
    It literally says so right at the beginning. You're clearly deliberately spreading misinformatioin in an attempt to confuse us.

Roles in Use

The following roles are in use:

• 2 Mafia Goons
    • 1 Mafia Roleblocker
    • 5 Vanilla Townies
    • 1 Town Cop
    • 1 Compulsive Doctor
    • 1 Town Tracker

Oh wait I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were suggesting I was lying about that role.

I think it was compulsive to make sure people aren't inactive.

Shinjiro's just spinning the Compulsive Doctor thing as something which had to be linked to another role, which is rubbish. It doesn't say "Crazy Cop" in the opening descriptor, even though it does say "Compulsive Doctor". That's because the cop ISN'T crazy. That's just something Mitsuru made up in order to render her false "investigations" credible.

Look, it's awfully convenient that Mitsuru's claims have just happened to work out for her to point the finger away from her.

It's awfully convenient that now, where it's lynch or lose, she points the finger at me. I understand ken because him being the possible cop means she isn't one. I get that. But so far you guys thought I was scummy for no reason, Junpei said so themselves. You lot set it up for her to swing in with the "Elizabeth is guillty" line and so we're screwed because I know I'm town. If I know I'm town then I know the investigation Mitsuru put on me is a lie. Unless Aigis protected her in the night for some reason. And she's telling the truth about her role.

As of right now. I know i'm innocent and if i'm innocent, she's lying, that makes ken the actual cop. If she's not lying, then she had the Doctor protection.

Looks like our mafia duo is still feverishly at work trying to save their game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    I think it was compulsive to make sure people aren't inactive.
    Lmao, this isn't at all what compulsive means in this context. If it were, why wouldn't the Cop also be compulsive? You don't want an inactive Cop, right? You're grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ken View Post
    Shinjiro's just spinning the Compulsive Doctor thing as something which had to be linked to another role, which is rubbish. It doesn't say "Crazy Cop" in the opening descriptor, even though it does say "Compulsive Doctor". That's because the cop ISN'T crazy. That's just something Mitsuru made up in order to render her false "investigations" credible.
    Except town isn't told whether their cop is sane or insane unless there are multiples of the role. So it just being labelled as "Cop" in this instance makes complete sense.

How would you two explain the lack of a kill on Night 1? Did you guys just forget to attack? Or did Aigis make a lucky guess?

Shinjiro IS mafia, and Mitsuru is either mafia or a townie giving the rest of us the finger and trying to make mafia win.

Honestly, I can't remember if Aigis said she protected someone. But either she did, or Shinjiro, Mitsuru and Koromaru deliberately chose not to kill on Night One.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    As of right now. I know i'm innocent and if i'm innocent, she's lying, that makes ken the actual cop. If she's not lying, then she had the Doctor protection.
    This is very important. The real Tracker and the real Cop will survive after this lynch, and so when they both target you, they'll likely be able to confirm whether you are town or not.

The true nightmare scenario is if Aigis, for some reason, protected Mitsuru again last night and gave her a false result. The mafia Roleblocker survives this phase, and blocks one of the power roles while killing the other. Then we're left with no hard evidence and have to go to a 50/50 lynch between Shinjiro and Elizabeth tomorrow.

That's a pretty scary scenario.

I know I'm posting a lot. But that's because you're all on the verge of making a terrible mistake. One wrong vote now, and Shinjiro and Mitsuru win.

Just look at Shinjiro's voting record. Day one votes Theodore, a town. When that fails, he votes Theodore again day two. Only on day three does he vote Koromaru, and only after Koromaru made himself suspicious by falsely claiming Doctor.

I have no idea! I don't know what happened. I do know what I do know. Which is I'm innocent. Meaning whatever Mitsuru is saying is off.

Agreed.

Why would shinjiro push the lynch vote to 4/5 so koromaru could pop in and shut the day down? Is that not strange? We didn't know it was possible, mod ruled it was. Up until that point, we were working on drawing the rest of the mafia out. Only thing I can think of is that it was a tactic.

I'm just going with the hard evidence here. The Mafia failed to kill someone on Night 1, and we have confirmation from the Doctor that he protected Mitsuru on that night. This leads to the conclusion that she has to be Town.

The Mafia not choosing to kill someone on Night 1 would be an incredibly dumb move. Even if they actually did, and I end up being wrong, I still think this is the correct call.

And RIGHT AFTER he votes Koromaru, Koromaru self votes, bringing the day to a close before either he or Mitsuru come under any suspicious. It was obviously pre-arranged between them, which could only be done if they're both mafia.