Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1323272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Would not killing anyone night one really be such a dumb move? Played out pretty well for them. The day after, all suspicion turned to Theodore.

They would also know that there was a chance that the doctor would protect one of them night one. And if no-one died, the doctor would then believe that they had saved that person, thereby "proving" that that person was town. They were playing the odds.

And has no-one noticed that as soon as the heat turns to them, they disappear? I know from personal experience that real life can get in the way of posting, but there's been a definite pattern with those two over the four days: someone raises a suspicion about them, and they vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ken View Post
    Just look at Shinjiro's voting record. Day one votes Theodore, a town. When that fails, he votes Theodore again day two. Only on day three does he vote Koromaru, and only after Koromaru made himself suspicious by falsely claiming Doctor.
    As opposed to you who refused to vote for a 100% confirmed mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    I have no idea! I don't know what happened. I do know what I do know. Which is I'm innocent. Meaning whatever Mitsuru is saying is off.
    The part that makes me distrust you is that you're kind of blindly defending Ken right now. Should he prove to be mafia, I'm almost 100% going to lynch you tomorrow (barring our power roles being able to provide other information).

And RIGHT AFTER he votes Koromaru, Koromaru self votes, bringing the day to a close before either he or Mitsuru come under any suspicious. It was obviously pre-arranged between them, which could only be done if they're both mafia.
    It was 5 hours afterwards that Koromaru voted. Not "right after."

Would not killing anyone night one really be such a dumb move? Played out pretty well for them. The day after, all suspicion turned to Theodore.
    I don't know, maybe you can tell me if you thought it was a dumb move for you or not?

You distrust me because I know mitsuru's verdict is wrong and therefore if she's lying, ken would be cop? Is that really a hard leap of logic?

Shinjiro and Mitsuru are also clearly co-ordinating their votes. Each day, they've voted for the same person. On Day Two, one voted, and the VERY NEXT thing the other did was vote for the same person.

You distrust me because I know mitsuru's verdict is wrong and therefore if she's lying, ken would be cop? Is that really a hard leap of logic?
    Yes. I literally just gave you an out. I provided you with a reason for how Mitsuru could be the real Cop AND gotten a false report on you. Yet instead of conceding the point, you're continuing to defend Ken.

They clearly thought that Theodore had a role. They built up the suspicion in Day One, tactically didn't kill in Night One in order to trick Aigis into trusting Mitsuru, then picked up right where they left off in Day Two, and got Theo lynched.

Here's the scenario:

I'm town. That's the constant I know.

1. If i'm town this means Mitsuru's claim of my guilt is wrong.
      • Either Mitsuru is mafia
      • Or mitsuru got protected

2. If Mitsuru is mafia, ken is cop
    3. If Mitsuru isn't mafia, and just happened to be protected by aigis, then ken is mafia.

I don't think Aigis would have screwed with her investigation like that if he thought she was the actual cop. So if he didn't protect her, then her finger pointing on me is wrong.

To me, that's more guilt toward her than ken's claim against Shinjiro. So i'm inclined to believe him over her.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    Hmm, an eventful night, or the opposite? We'll see in time. For now, let's continue where we left off.

##Vote: Theodore

What do you think, everyone?
    Speaks for itself, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Yes. I literally just gave you an out. I provided you with a reason for how Mitsuru could be the real Cop AND gotten a false report on you. Yet instead of conceding the point, you're continuing to defend Ken.
    So far your logic has been "they posted a few posts words on the day 0 checking in day, it means they're mafia!" "no lynch is mafia!" (it wasn't) "They made a number typo! MAFIA!"

Sorry If I don't quite put much faith in how you come to your conclusions and a-ha moments....

As opposed to you who refused to vote for a 100% confirmed mafia?
    I had to start work early the next day, I couldn't stay on any longer. When I voted, Koromaru hadn't yet been confirmed mafia. Obviously, I would have voted for him if I'd known.

I don't think Aigis would have screwed with her investigation like that if he thought she was the actual cop. So if he didn't protect her, then her finger pointing on me is wrong.

To me, that's more guilt toward her than ken's claim against Shinjiro. So i'm inclined to believe him over her.
    Right, but if Aigis did protect Mitsuru, then that would keep 2 power roles in the game and give her a false investigation on you. Which would therefore still make you town and her the real cop.

The results from today will speak for themselves either way.

Speaks for itself, I think.
    Where has this Ken been all game? The only time you've been active was on Day 2 when Aigis called you out. You didn't really offer anything meaningful either, you just kind of showed up to prove you were active and then disappeared again. Day 1 and 3 you were totally absent.

Here we are on Day 4 where your ass is on the line, and now all of a sudden you want to start scumhunting and playing the game? It's very inconsistent and not town behavior at all.

In retrospect, I should have put two and two together and figured it out. That's on me. It was late and I was tired.

Where has this Ken been all game? The only time you've been active was on Day 2 when Aigis called you out. You didn't really offer anything meaningful either, you just kind of showed up to prove you were active and then disappeared again. Day 1 and 3 you were totally absent.

Here we are on Day 4 where your ass is on the line, and now all of a sudden you want to start scumhunting and playing the game? It's very inconsistent and not town behavior at all.
    I was lying low for tactical reasons Day One. Mitsuru has been pretty incognito as well, you might have noticed.

And why WOULDN'T I pull out all the stops when the whole game is at stake? You vote for me, it's game over for town.