Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14242829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

This looks just like a mafia scramble

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Day 3, I was deliberating whether or not to reveal myself as cop. I was worried that EXACTLY THIS would happen: two silver-tongued mafia painting me as the villain.

You'd rather I just shut up, get lyched and let town lose? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    I don't think Aigis would have screwed with her investigation like that if he thought she was the actual cop. So if he didn't protect her, then her finger pointing on me is wrong.

To me, that's more guilt toward her than ken's claim against Shinjiro. So i'm inclined to believe him over her.
    Right, but if Aigis did protect Mitsuru, then that would keep 2 power roles in the game and give her a false investigation on you. Which would therefore still make you town and her the real cop.
    Yes. I mean, maybe Aigis thought the mafia was going to try to be sneaky and knock off the cop instead? I mean it could be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ken View Post
    I was lying low for tactical reasons Day One. Mitsuru has been pretty incognito as well, you might have noticed.

And why WOULDN'T I pull out all the stops when the whole game is at stake? You vote for me, it's game over for town.
    Mitsuru has still contributed every day, and provided information which lead to Koromaru being mafia.

Technically the game was at stake yesterday as well. It was a mislynch or lose scenario. Yet you were nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    This looks just like a mafia scramble
    Yeah, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ken View Post
    Day 3, I was deliberating whether or not to reveal myself as cop. I was worried that EXACTLY THIS would happen: two silver-tongued mafia painting me as the villain.
    To be clear, which two mafia are you referring to?

I've confirmed Shinjiro as mafia. I'm 90% certain that Mitsuru's mafia. Either that or she's just a massive troll.

I know the second I voted Elizabeth I started getting blocked on tracking bye the Role Blocker. Elizabeth then scrambled to save Ken showing a connection, is it just me or does this all seem to add up.

Okay so if we lynch Ken and he's mafia. That means Mitsuru is town. I can only think then that Aigis protected her before the mafia killed them. Maybe night actions work that way? Whoever submits first? I mean he couldn't protect himself.

Ken is looking desperate here.

While mitsuru has been pretty calm about it all.

I don't know what to think! I know i'm missing something here!

Oh, trout, I think I've made a mistake. I think maybe Mitsuru is a town troll.

Elizabeth's a mafia. She's been trying to make me trust her by going along with my suspicions of Mitsuru.

Mitsuru, for whatever reason, is a townie who lied about being cop. Shinjiro and Elizabeth are the mafia.

You've got to switch to Shinjiro or Elizabeth, or we're screwed.

Mitsuru, I don't know why you falsely claimed cop, but you've got to get over it. It's too late in the game for random trolling. Admit you're vanilla, and vote for Shinjiro or Elizabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    I know the second I voted Elizabeth I started getting blocked on tracking bye the Role Blocker. Elizabeth then scrambled to save Ken showing a connection, is it just me or does this all seem to add up.
    You were laying low on day 1 and 2. I thought you had a role too. It's why I didn't challenge you when you first started pointing fingers at me. I didn't want to possibly cast suspicions your way and you get bandwagoned like what happened to Yukari.

Here's even what I posted then.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    Junpei:

Junpei has been fairly inactive themselves, mentioned my inactivity twice now but has posted one or two sentences for each post and a bit less than I have. They said they spent the time to re-read the thread and then haven't posted much to even participate? Strange.
    I didn't know if you were mafia or town at that point but I was thinking you were something.

So they probably just guessed and then you confirmed yourself on day 3. That's not surprising for night 4. Now what's probably happened is they were banking on this confusion between Mitsuru and Ken. And that Ken could swing this. So you were probably the easier target again. But how would they know that mitsuru would have targeted me and it came out the way it did? Argh this doesn't make sense!

What is happening!