Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    Haven't checked in:
    Minato
    Koromaru

It's still early so I don't think that those two being absent is cause for alarm just yet. We'll see though.
    I agree. Normally I would suggest that these two "laying low" is suspect, but because people have been fairly busy lately I don't think this is a good tell. However, there are definitely others who at least seem to be guilty of laying low.

Well now. Let's get this started proper.

##Vote: [M] Aigis

##Vote : [M] Akihiko

Evasiveness is highly disconcerting. Continued division probable given refusal to cooperate. I must vote for Akihiko Senpai in the absence of further information.

I have just gotten off work and am ready to join in day one activity. Going to read and catch up on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aigis View Post

Evasiveness is highly disconcerting. Continued division probable given refusal to cooperate. I must vote for Akihiko Senpai in the absence of further information.
    Yet you completely ignore Shinjiro evading my response? Interesting.

Wait I evaded some sort of response? I didn't even realize you were talking about me there. Was it my opening post that caught your attention so? Actually I think the far bigger irony is that Aigis herself completely ignored my vote for her in a post where she called evasiveness disconcerting.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aigis View Post

Yet you completely ignore Shinjiro evading my response? Interesting.
    Your response was an evasion, hence you gave nothing one could reply to except to repeat the earlier request for elaboration and to increase the level of suspicion one can attribute to your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    Wait I evaded some sort of response? I didn't even realize you were talking about me there. Was it my opening post that caught your attention so? Actually I think the far bigger irony is that Aigis herself completely ignored my vote for her in a post where she called evasiveness disconcerting.
    Your vote was most likely assigned solely to provoke a response and elicit more information. Therefore your vote is of little interest to my efforts to gain more information from Akihiko Senpai, and will not have the desired effect since I have no information to give.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would just like to remind people to not edit their posts in any form in the game thread! Even if nothing is deleted and the edit serves only as a way to append information, editing posts is against the rules of the game.

Double, even triple posting is allowed during Mafia games. So if you post something and think "oh snap, I need to say this as well!", just do it in a new post.

Thanks everyone!

I am still undecided here. Though I agree Alihiko is acting a little suspect, I'd like to hear why he was so suspicious of people before I cast a vote.

And I am more than happy to consider changing my vote if he shares his reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    My mistake, I confused you with Theodore.

Theodore is definitely pretty suspect. In general, players who type very little in their opening post are more likely to be mafia. This is because they don't want to stand out much, nor do they want to contribute as much to the discussion and risk putting a target on their back.

I was unaware my rather...terse method of communicating was somehow indicative of my guilt. Especially since I was attempting to communicate in-character.

Your logic seems flimsy and your rather defensive accusation has done little to assuage my worries.

As far as standing out, I was the first person to give a vote, was I not? Why would you christen the voting booth in an attempt to remain under the radar? It seems more likely to draw attention as opposed to avoiding it.

And even if my strategy was to avoid making what they call, a splash, that isn't necessarily evident of any alignment in a vacuum. Many townspeople with power roles or merely cautious play styles do the same. It's not uncommon for mafia to try and puppetmaster the game as well.

How curious.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If my math is correct (which it often isn't), you all have approximately 25.5 hours remaining for Day One. If you guys want official time checks or vote tally checks at any time, just Mognet or even VM me with a request and I'll get that sorted.

I have another update: unfortunately, Bubba has left the game due to understandable reasons (which means I can't see him role-play as a cute dog), but thankfully someone has kindly volunteered to take command of [M] Koromaru.

I will continue to monitor the situation with [M] Minato.

Oh so I was right! We were just missing at least one of them due to inactivity. With Minato being monitored, I'm guess it's also an inactivity big and not a suspicious one. Let's get this all in order then so we know what we're working with.

People who have posted and checked in:
    Yukari
    Akihiko
    Theodore
    Elizabeth
    Ken
    Aigis
    Mitsuru
    Junpei
    Shinjiro

Haven't checked in:
    Minato
    Koromaru - REPLACED

Votes:
    [M] Akihiko - Theodore, Aigis (2/6)
    [M] Aigis - Shinjiro (1/6)

We still have a ways to go for this day and so far we only have 3 out of the possible 10 voting (if you count koromaru, cause i'm hoping about the replacement posting soon, and not minato)

I'd like to hear from more people, if possible! I find some actions suspicious but that's two votes for Akihiko now.