Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

i did not drop anything i at a doctor i heal people i cant drop them

I tracked you Koromaru night one. You did nothing.

nuuu i doctor pls

jnpy pls

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Bugger off with your YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND MITSURU Junpei, seriously. I am active when I can be.

Anyway, y'all wanted a response from me. I'm not really sure what I can say about this entire charade. You've all just been debating whether my claim is real - well it is, and there's really nothing else that can be said.

Junpei says that there was no reason for me to claim - well, this is town's last stand. He said I had a night action. Welp. That's already gonna have me topping suspicion lists, and looking at my history (ie great confidence in Theo's mafia position) I have little going in my favour. If I were to be offed (likely, especially if I had no comeback to the claim) then town would lose. Honestly, at this point we had little to lose. Might as well explain myself in full, take a chance. Worst case scenario, I get lynched and the town is boned.

I realised from the get go that this was a ridiculous thing, and I knew that there would be pushback from it being an absolutely outlandish claim. Believe me, this entire thing has caused me much undue stress. But, it's the hand I was dealt. Akihiko man, you gotta learn that the GM can make up whatever stipulations they want for roles, and just because you have never encountered it, doesn't make it wrong.

Anyway, Ken and Koromaru are Mafia. We have two of them under wraps. Ken probably could have gotten by by keeping his head down, but. There we go. At this point, I am confident that we have 2/3 mafia. This was town's last stand, but I can feel a comeback happening.

I am not 100% on the third though. Theo and Mitsuru being town really threw off all my thoughts on a lot of people.

Akihiko has been turned to 11 this entire game. Overzealous town? A mafioso hoping that being loud and obnoxious will take focus away from himself? I honestly, am not sure. He has thrown accusations at everyone. Covering all bases?

Aigis I am confident is our doc. Makes sense. His series of events lines up with how I agree things went.

Elizabeth I am unsure of. Not had much going on either way. Has spent today trying to make sense of this world we live in, which is completely understandable. But hasn't inputted too much to the conversation.

Junpei I have a lot of feelings about. And not the good social link kind. I'd be inclined to believe he was mafia if it weren't for his roleclaim. It is probably just me being bristly, though, because he refuses to get off my back and look at anyone else. Your accusations about me this entire game have actually been accusations that should have been levelled at Minato, which is something you have refused to acknowledge or even review, as far as I can tell. Given this, what reason do you have to believe Ken over me? What makes him more believable in his claim?

Ken Hahaha, cool beans man. Cool beans. You do you.

Koromaru Your roleclaim was your downfall, for a multitude of reasons. But, I think you are well and truly marked at this stage, so I have little more to say.

Shinjiro You have been sliding under the radar a lot. Although, I do have a gut feeling that you're town. But, as I say this I am doubting myself.

Argh I will need to think more on all this. We still have plenty of hours to go.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuru View Post
    I am not 100% on the third though. Theo and Mitsuru being town really threw off all my thoughts on a lot of people.
    Uhh when theo and yourself being town threw you off?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Uh oh, now I can't rag on Junpei for doing the same thing. I meant Minato. It's been a long day. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuru View Post
    Uhh when theo and yourself being town threw you off?
    no its becky

If Ken is Mafia I have no problem backing off Mitsuru. It could be the best claim Mafia could make as him being the cop takes any special circumstances off what Aigis has done. The thing that trips me up on it is that was when Koromaru gave his claim that backed up your lynch mob, and Aigis's claim backed up you thinking Theodore too. The first page says a town cop, yet the doctor had a special name so it could go that way for sure.

It's just very convenient. That being said what were the odds I checked Koromaru on day one, then Mafia role blocking me day 2 with a role claim as a cop and doctor directly after the fact which one was a bad claim. The other is up for grabs still.

It's relatively simple at the moment, really. As I outlined in my previous post, Junpei is essentially confirmed town, as there are only three Mafia and three role conflicts (please don't tell me one of the role conflicts is two townies at each other's throats). Junpei also said that Koromaru did nothing on Night 1, exposing Koromaru's doc claim as a lie. Unless I've gone wrong somewhere along the way (and if so please tell me!) it's a reliable conclusion that Koromaru is Mafia...

##Vote: Koromaru

...which in turn confirms Aigis as Town. From there though it gets more complicated. Aigis says she protected Mitsuru on Night 1 and there was no kill in Night 1. The two possibilities here are either A. Mitsuru was targeted during the night, or B. the Mafia did not target anybody. If Mitsuru was targeted during the night, that confirms Mitsuru's outlandish claim and Ken is another Mafia. If the Mafia did not target anybody, it opens up the possibility of Mitsuru being Mafia, although it doesn't automatically confirm it either. One thing though: if Mitsuru is Mafia, she is almost certainly the Roleblocker, having instantly dared to claim a certain night target to get his trust back when she thought Junpei tracked her, which Junpei could've easily confirmed or denied. It would've been great to know if Theodore had been the one who was blocked on Night 1... alas, he never spoke up about it. Which I suppose is a slight indicator that he was not roleblocked. Which in turn makes Mitsuru being Town a bit more credible.

And then at the other end of the spectrum you have me, Akihiko and Elizabeth. One Mafia hiding us, with admittedly zero truly reliable indicators as to who it is. My gut tells me it's Elizabeth, but I cannot deny the possibility of it being Akihiko either. Perhaps the investigative abilities can shed further light on this matter during the night?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

##VC

| Day Three |
    Twenty-four hours remain

Koromaru - 4 / 5 (Akihiko, Aigis, Elizabeth, Shinjiro)
    Mitsuru - 1 / 5 (Akihiko, Ken)

Elizabeth - 0 / 5 (Akihiko)

(Junpei, Koromaru and Mitsuru are yet to vote)

Koromaru will be lynched if one more vote is placed on the mutt. You guys all have twenty-four hours remaining as we enter the second half of Day Three.

Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 02-21-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Just so Everyone knows, if someone investigated or had the Role Blocker target them and they are vanilla or did nothing they will not get told that happened. It just tells the person who committed the night action the results of the investigation. I know I was blocked on night 2 due to my action didn't fail but was Blocked.

If they had information that let them know they were checked out Koromaru would have known he was watched night one and never would have claimed doctor.

I keep going through the thread looking for new evidence, and to be honest I am only finding evidence that links Mitsuru as the Cop over Ken. I will drop my suspicions on Mitsuru now and with the evidence placed in front of me apologize for the head on attack. Let's work together to sniff out the 3rd mafia!

##vote: Koromaru

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    I keep going through the thread looking for new evidence, and to be honest I am only finding evidence that links Mitsuru as the Cop over Ken. I will drop my suspicions on Mitsuru now and with the evidence placed in front of me apologize for the head on attack. Let's work together to sniff out the 3rd mafia!
    Agreed with all of the above, but this third mafia sure is elusive.My gut still wants to go Akihiko. If he's town then he's done an excellent job until now of making him seem suspicious as all hell which is pretty unhelpful town behaviour honestly. I suspect if he is town then he'll likely survive the night since he's just done such a good job of sowing dissent and confusion and has really just put a target on his back all game.

So that would just leave Shinjiro and Elizabeth. I honestly don't get a huge mafia vibe from either, though it's a bit strange to me that he put a fourth vote on Koromaru. Then again, I'm assuming Koro can't actually vote for himself and the other two that haven't voted I'm convinced are town so it might have been an attempt to see if either would end the day early and curtail our search for info. Maybe a final loyalty check I guess you could say. It's about 15 hours later and it hasn't happened though so I guess test passed you two (though Ken can presently end things early).

I'm still leaning heavily Akihiko with Shinjiro and Elizabeth being distantly tied for second just because I haven't picked up on anything from them that seems scummy over the course of the game.

Speaking of Ken having the power to end things early up above, I'm going to ##unvote: Koromaru because I don't want the mafia to be able to shut things down yet. Where we're still mostly unsure of the third mafia, I think we're better off going the full time if we can just so we squeeze out every possible bit of information. I'm guessing we'll probably get nothing since things have quieted down, but I'll still take more discussion over less.