Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 112125262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

I really don't feel like playing anymore, but I guess I'll stick with it.

We have to lynch one of the two cop claims today. It's the only surefire way we have of winning this game. If we lynch the fake cop, there's one mafia left. They'll probably kill the real cop or the tracker and roleblock the other (unless the fake cop is also the roleblocker).

Should we successfully lynch the roleblocker, the game is essentially over. The Tracker/Cop can just track Elizabeth or Shinjiro and whoever doesn't do anything is innocent (since the remaining mafia has to submit actions to kill).

Ken has to be the fake cop. He's been flying under the radar for almost all of the game throughout the bandwagon lynches (Yukari, Theodore, Koromaru). The reason I don't trust his claim whatsoever is because he didn't vote the confirmed scum Koromaru. Plus it makes absolutely no sense for the Mafia to not kill anyone on Night 1. We have confirmation from the real Doctor that Mitsuru was protected Night 1, meaning she was targeted by the Mafia. I would rather trust the Doctor's word and believe that a weird mechanic like Mitsuru's sanity exists. So I will be voting for Ken today.

I also think Elizabeth is Mafia #3. It has to be either her or Shinjiro, and I've gotten a fairly scummy vibe from her all game. I can elaborate on this later, but this is how I feel.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Just a quick post as I'm jetting to work - I investigated Elizabeth. She came up guilty. Now, I have no way of knowing whether Aigis protected me or what, but there we go.

Ken and Elizabeth are mafia. Let's get this party started.

##Vote: Ken

So let's get this show on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    So let's get this show on the road.

Are you sure you don't want to deliberate further? Me and you pretty much decide this game, considering it's Ken and Elizabeth vs Mitsuru and Shinjiro.

Although I'm not sure if there's a whole lot to talk about at this point. All there is left to do is decide whether or not we chose the right person.

That's all what is left ya. I am tossing my lot in with Mitsuru. Ken has been very quiet, also hasn't fished for any information. Hasn't tried to debate anything. I'm sure ken is the mafia over Mitsuru.

Yeah. If Ken flips mafia then Mitsuru is the real cop and therefore Elizabeth is the final mafia. So the game is definitely decided here.

I agree with this too it is decided here and now. Day 4 is either town win or mafia. Shinjiro was waiting on Ken to respond, but he may be waiting a while as Ken has almost gone into hiding.

Yeah but doesn't it sound awfully convenient that Mitsuru happened to investigate me? The person you apparently all suspect for a reason you still haven't even mentioned yet. You're just hoping you're right. But you're not. Are you guys really willing to stake the town on this without considering she's lying? If ken flips town, that means we lose the game.

Also timeline wise, I think "ken" is at work? Every day time he's been inactive and come back saying he's been at work. So you guys are rushing to end this day because a) you believe a convenient lie and b) someone has real life obligations

We're screwed. We're losing. Town is done. ugh.

Like I said, I have no way of knowing whether Aigis protected me before she was done in. So, I am straight up admitting my investigation on you could be completely wrong. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing for sure. However your objections are incredibly desperate, which makes me ponder. Also:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    All the rest of the roles have been just normal ones.
    How do you know? Maybe Junpei had a stipulation, and he chose not to reveal it. Maybe the mafia do as well. How do you know none of the other roles have a twist?

Anyway. Ken won't flip town, because he's lying. If he flips town then he was a moron for claiming cop too.

My only other thought on the matter is his vote on Shinjiro. Why Shinjiro? Is it a bluff to try and get us to get rid of Shinjiro? Or is it a double-bluff so we will continue to overlook a mafia-aligned Shinjiro? Reading over the post, I am inclined to believe the former.

Just FYI, Shinjiro:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ken View Post
    Time to come clean. The reason I'm so quick to trust Aigis after I voted for her yesterday is because I investigated her last night, and I KNOW she's town. I'm the cop. Night one, I investigated Minato. Revealing this is going to make me a target, but you have to know not to trust Mitsuru. She’s lying through her teeth.

##Vote: Mitsuru
    So according to Ken he investigated Minato, Aigis and now yourself.

Well I assume that because all the deaths have correlated with the initial post's list. And the claims have all went that way too except yours. That's why your role claim is just so weird.

I am sure that if I were to be killed, it would say "Town Cop", just like it says in the OP. In my initial role PM, it says I am the Town Cop - followed up by the descriptor. The flavour would be revealed after the end of the game, I'd imagine, when the host posts the role PMs.

Yet, here you are confident that there is no other flavour to any of the other roles. Which makes no sense, really. Unless you have seen another PM detailing a role, which had no extra flavour to it. Huh, I wonder why that could be...

That's a bit of a stretch to say to fit your narrative. I wouldn't say I'm "confident " about it. Come on, mitsuru. Here I just said it's weird and strange. That's confidence?

This just conveniently fits too well. I'm sorry mitsuru, come on. You have to admit your role claim is weird and doesn't quite fit.

Thanks Mitsuru, I remembered him talking about investigating Aigis after making that post, though I didn't quite recall him saying he investigated Minato. Well, would've also been a certain kind of fun to see if he still remembered that claim, heh.

Either way, Elizabeth. Let me ask you one thing: Why do you think the Doctor in this game was a Compulsive Doctor? Why wouldn't it just be a normal Doctor? It could just be a coincidence. But there could also be a reason for it. And the most reasonable reason for it is that it relates to another person's role. It makes sense that the Doctor would be compulsive if there was a role in the game that relied on the doctor's action.

So why is Elizabeth defending Ken for Ken?