Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

#Vote Ken

Goddamnit not again.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Seeya Ken.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Day Four has ended. The write-up, reveal, and Night Four will commence shortly.

Blog Entries

Default Night Four - In the Cold Stare of the Moon

Ken - 4 / 4 (Mitsuru, Junpei, Akihiko, Ken)

Shinjiro - 0 / 4 (Ken)

(Shinjiro did not vote)

The day started where the last day ended, with claiming and debating and tomfoolery. The main focus of interest was Ken and Mitsuru’s claim that their persona could investigate.

Ken had always been quieter than the others, working on his school homework even during such life-threatening situations. It piqued my interest early on. Just what was little Ken scribbling in his notebook?

Eventually, Mitsuru's accusations won out over Ken's protestations. Akihiko pulled Ken's homework from his grasp, and revealed the awful truth: it wasn't remedial math homework Ken was working on, it was execution methods, all scribbled out in macabre fashion, complete with violently penciled out stick figures.

"They were just theoretical!" Ken proclaimed. The wanderings of an absent mind. The remaining S.E.E.S members forced Ken into a corner. "You can't kill me! I'm a child! The age rating would skyrocket!"

"Good thing it's offscreen!" said Akihiko. They moved in to lynch.

"You'll never take me alive!" Ken cackled, brandishing a machine-gun seemingly out of nowhere. Everyone ducked for cover, behind Igor's sofa, behind the curtains, anything. Expending an entire barrel, Ken realised he failed to shoot anyone.

In the throes of madness, Ken burst into hysterical laughter as he opened the elevator grate. He rushed me, looking to throw me out. I sidestepped, and Ken fell to his death, laughing all the awhile. What a troubled child.

In the end, it was another success. Only one Strega member remained.

[M] Ken was a Mafia Goon played by Mr. Carnelian!

| Night Four |

Tonight ends in twenty-four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated they wish to have room to reconsider in the PM).

This thread will reopen at 20:10 GMT to begin Day Five.

Blog Entries

Default Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Dead, as before. S.E.E.S was getting quite proficient as this, such as it was with only four members remaining. It was night soon, and goodness knows what would happen overnight. Everyone departed once more to their private rooms, their nerves fraught with fear. There was once eleven of them: now only five remained.

Mitsuru was exhausted. She promptly fell asleep, and thus didn't hear anyone enter her room. Her attacker crept quietly towards her, and delivered a single, precise strike to the head. Dead.

In the morning, I summoned everyone into the main room to begin the next day's deliberations. When Mitsuru didn't show, I already knew. Strega had fought back.

[M] Mitsuru
    was an Edgy Cop played by Shauna!

| Day Five |
    Final Day

Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (23:50 GMT, 25th).

The lynch cap for today is three.

Today is the final day.

Blog Entries

Assuming 'No Lynch' is not chosen, Day Five is the final day. If it is chosen, then Day Six will be the final day. Other than that, I think you all knows what must be done.

Good luck, everyone!

Well I'm screwed now. I was the only one questioning her and happened to be the one she looked at the day before. If this isn't a frame job, I don't know what is.

Ugh. This game has been so ridiculous.

Elizabeth is the final mafia.

##Vote: Elizabeth

Now if she actually isn't... Well played whoever is.

Junpei, what was your results?

It was blocked for the 4th straight time.

Also what's your reasoning for me again? You've failed to provide one for five days now. You're probably the reason I'm going to get lynched and town will lose. So. Thanks for that.

You were blocked, again? Thats... convenient for you.