Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17273132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Come now Elizabeth. If you really are the final Town among us, your allies are me and Junpei. Putting Junpei in doubt is not going to help you in any way =P

I'm just frustrated he's getting me killed because he's had it out for me all game!

I'm willing to bet the game she is the final one. It showed today when Ken was on his was out and all the sudden it was a switch, and a self vote. It was a desperate attempt to give mafia one more chance.

Yall set it up perfectly for them to frame me. And honestly that is not cool in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    I'm willing to bet the game she is the final one. It showed today when Ken was on his was out and all the sudden it was a switch, and a self vote. It was a desperate attempt to give mafia one more chance.
    Really? Cause the option was either Ken was lying or mitsuru was. When one calls me guilty and points a finger. Of course I'm not going to agree with that. Come on.

What has been your reason to suspect me? You haven't given one for five days. And yet now you're absolutely sure even though you've been blocked for the past 3 nights. Come on. This is like besting my head on a wall in frustration with you people!

I never set it up. You set it up defending the last mafia when you didn't think he was around in the game. You tried to get a swing vote away to wrap up a win. The roll Blocker has blocked me most of the game, funny enough it was the time I said you were mafia.

I tried to keep you guys from bandwagoning so we could figure out who the mafia was! I didn't push that lynch Viterbo that far so he could self vote. The only power we have is talking and you guys tried to rush it.

Sorry, typo. Am on my phone.

First off, I thought you were a role, I avoided adressing your claim then because I didn't know which role you were. You can think you were special enough that your random "I have no reason to suspect her but she's mafia" was valid enough to deserve a block but that's not true because I didn't block you. That next day though, you confirmed your role. So it was probably luck or they thought along the lines I thought when I posted about you on day 2. You made yourself a target. None of that is my fault.

You guys are going to make a mistake again like you did with Theo and Yukari. Obviously you are all convinced my my guilt. There's nothing I can do. We're gonna lose when we're so close to winning. All because it has been convenient to point at me.

You got lucky, junpei, with your Koro trick. Had he not claimed, I would have pressed you hard had you got mitsuru killed because you lied. You don't lie in this game. Mafia lie. Had Koro not claimed, that would have put you in a bad light. Sorry if I don't entirely trust your judgement.

Whatever, if you're all so convinced I'm mafia because I defend myself, I'm obviously wasting my time trying to prove otherwise. We're going to lose anyway so I might as well go enjoy something.

I'm gonna go play portal 2 for the first time. We'll I've played some of the coop before but not the single player. So whatever, vote me, don't vote me. At this point nothing I can say will change any of your minds.

So happy losing day! Ugh

There is one thing I wondered about Shin day 4 as he knew the Roleblocker had the ability to kill, and block. Is that a always rule as I was blocked, and Mitsuru died. Just going through my head as I am reading through day 4 again.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    Unfortunately, if Ken is not the roleblocker, the lone remaining roleblocker can kill and block the Tracker and Cop respectively, leaving the final decision of the scum between the three of us down to plain ol' talking. And I still consider it possible that Akihiko is just a very skilled Mafia player taking full advantage of a bit of good luck. Thankfully this day has reassured me a bit regarding Elizabeth being the guilty party; hell it makes me think Ken is the roleblocker and she knows she will certainly lose if he dies now. Still, just for the sake of covering all bases, Junpei and Mitsuru, have you considered the possibility of Akihiko being the real Mafia, and if so, did you already discard it (and if yes, for what reasons)?
    This right here is the reason why I think Elizabeth is Mafia.

If she were really town, there should be no way that she trusts me. I wasn't cleared by anyone, and Ken's claim of Shinjiro as Mafia was dubious. She should have been suspicious of his claim just as she should have been suspicious of my claim of being Vanilla Town. Yet she only seemed to push the idea of Shinjiro as Mafia because Ken came out and said he was.

It's entirely possible that Shinjiro is playing the long con. But I just don't believe Elizabeth at this point. We also have a result from the real Cop that she is Mafia. Unless she was protected by Aigis (in which case god damn you), the game should be over.

Who said I trust you?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    Who said I trust you?
    Considering you believed Shinjiro was Mafia, this would have to mean that you and I are town.

At the time I was inclined to think Ken was the real cop since mitsuru was targeting me. So if I thought Ken was real than his target would be.....