Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81822232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

You know I'm a girl right? To quote a troutty 90's sitcom, "how rude!"

Oops, I did mean she.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First check of the day. New as well: if you ever want to snap to the latest post and vote check, just ctrl+f and type in the hashtag code above the vote check and will always be on the latest one. Just another navigational aid for everyone.

| Day Three |
    Approximately thirty-two hours and thirty minutes remain

Koromaru - 3 / 5 (Akihiko, Aigis, Elizabeth)

Elizabeth - 0 / 5 (Akihiko)
    Mitsuru - 0 / 5 (Akihiko)

(Junpei, Ken, Koromaru, Mitsuru and Shinjiro are yet to vote)

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 02-21-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Just to let everyone know I am voting Koromaru but with three votes against him already and me wanting to let the day continue on to sniff out more mafia.

Thanks Igor.

Can someone go find Ken?

I am wondering where Ken is too.

So I have been thinking this.

If it is True that Mitsuru is the cop, and Aigis is the doctor. That protecting Mitsuru night one would have given the results. Koromaru knowing my suspicions toward Mitsuru would have claimed what he did for me to start a lynch mob. It backfired on Koromaru however.

Aigis I believe is the doctor so him putting protection on Mitsuru night one gives the result.

I will back away from my Mitsuru claim in light of this information.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Okay, I'm home from work now. Wait, I mean, school, obviously, 'cause I'm like, 10 or whatever. Read some of today, but still need a few minutes to catch up fully. Bear with.

Okay, think I've got it all straight now. I think. It's all quite hard for this 10 year old, to be honest.

The arguments that Aigis is the doctor are pretty persuasive. In fact, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet at this point that anyone who votes Aigis is deliberately trying to take out our best line of defence. So, unless they come with some pretty compelling arguments, I'd say that anyone who votes Aigis is mafia.

Not voting just yet. I need a bit more time to think.

Time to come clean. The reason I'm so quick to trust Aigis after I voted for her yesterday is because I investigated her last night, and I KNOW she's town. I'm the cop. Night one, I investigated Minato. Revealing this is going to make me a target, but you have to know not to trust Mitsuru. She’s lying through her teeth.

##Vote: Mitsuru

Now isn't that interesting.

I don't even know what's going on. This is ridiculous.

What an interesting day 3 hahaha

So I am more able to believe Ken then Mitsuru on this, which makes my original theory of the cover claims true.

Ken just dropped the bombshell on everything. I find it funny Mitsuru hasn't been around to defend her claims of cop yet everyone else was doing it for the player. Koromaru also dropped everything once Aigis claimed doctor knowing he was busted.

I only role claimed because Mafia knew I had a night role due to the block. Sorry I caused so much excitement people.

So let's get this straight.

We have 2 people claiming cop - Ken and Mitsuru. Only one of these can be telling the truth.
    We have 2 people claiming doc - Koromaru and Aigis. Only one of these can be telling the truth.
    We have 3 people claiming vanilla - me, Akihiko and Elizabeth. Only two of these can be telling the truth, of which I am one.

That's everyone in this game involved in a conflict besides Junpei who alone claimed Tracker. Wonderful.