Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152529303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Is it just a thing for the mafia to go crazy before they get lynched? if you starts mitsur plsing i'm going to kick someone

Honestly, I'm almost tempted to just vote Ken and lock down the vote because I know he will flip Mafia (mind you, if I actually was Mafia and Ken was not, the Mafia would win with this move), but there's something I would still like to bring up.

I consider it quite possible that Aigis protected Mitsuru during the night, flipping her sanity and magically making a Town Elizabeth into a Mafia, in which case we still don't have any testimony to go on regarding the identity of the scum among the three claimed Townies. And while I was pretty tempted to just stay quiet about this for the greater good (because I really am Town), a Mafia accusing another Mafia is a perfectly valid strategy in the late stages of a game - see the FF IX game.

Unfortunately, if Ken is not the roleblocker, the lone remaining roleblocker can kill and block the Tracker and Cop respectively, leaving the final decision of the scum between the three of us down to plain ol' talking. And I still consider it possible that Akihiko is just a very skilled Mafia player taking full advantage of a bit of good luck. Thankfully this day has reassured me a bit regarding Elizabeth being the guilty party; hell it makes me think Ken is the roleblocker and she knows she will certainly lose if he dies now. Still, just for the sake of covering all bases, Junpei and Mitsuru, have you considered the possibility of Akihiko being the real Mafia, and if so, did you already discard it (and if yes, for what reasons)?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Oh my god. I'm an idiot. Igor PM'd me days ago, but I didn't notice it and didn't read it. I'm NOT just a regular cop. I'm a "Corrupt Cop": when mafia roleblock me, rather than me getting no investigation results, my investigation results get switched. A mafia result becomes a town result and vice versa.

This changes everything. I'm almost certain that Shinjiro ISN'T mafia now. After I revealed myself as cop, I must have been roleblocked by mafia the next night, making Shinjiro appear as mafia rather than town.

What?! What even is that claim?

Did you guys make some pack to act like complete loons when you get caught?

Okay Yeah Ken's for sure mafia this is ridiculous

Nice try, but Junpei was the one who was roleblocked, and he's all but confirmed Town. If he's actually lying about being roleblocked, he's Mafia, and the real Tracker is pretty silly for not speaking up all this time. I think that's a notion we can safely discard.

Oh, what's the point?

Come on townies, vote for me if you dare.

Ken's posts have more holes than Swiss cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    Nice try, but Junpei was the one who was roleblocked, and he's all but confirmed Town. If he's actually lying about being roleblocked, he's Mafia, and the real Tracker is pretty silly for not speaking up all this time. I think that's a notion we can safely discard.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Ken's posts have more holes than Swiss cheese.

Problem there Ken is I was the one Role Blocked. It's been documented.

Well that confirms that.

I'm just too badass to maintain the townie facade any longer. Gangsta till I'm dead.

Alrighty then. Anything we still need to talk about this day phase?