Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Really wish this were Day 1. I have a few suspects in mind already.
    Hoh, now isn't that interesting. Aigis is right, it seems pretty early for suspects, but I'm certainly curious and looking forward to hearing your claims... we will see if they end up being convincing or not then.

Let's just say that there's a lot more information to be learned from someone's opening post than you would think.

What an interesting notion. I look forward to hearing your rather peculiar speculation.

I look forward to hearing the notions too. This is either great strategy, or over thinking everything.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Igor here. Just to let you all know that seven players have checked in. There is about four and a half hours remaining.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Akihiko laying down some suspicions already! Gotta admit, I do too. That is, it's all of you.

Hello team, I am also here.

Blog Entries

Default Day One | Investigating the Velvet Room

Aaaaand that's eight. Day Zero has now ended.

| Day One |

Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (18:00 GMT, 17th).

The lynch cap for today is six.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Akihiko View Post
    Let's just say that there's a lot more information to be learned from someone's opening post than you would think.
    Analysis complete. Attempt to cause dissent and sow division deemed to be of high probability. Presence of non-obvious information determined to be unlikely. Suspicion level for subject Akihiko increased to 20%. Further observation and analysis required.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hey, everybody! Sorry I couldn't say hi to you all earlier, it was past my bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Igor View Post
    Aaaaand that's eight. Day Zero has now ended.

| Day One |

Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (18:00 GMT, 17th).

The lynch cap for today is six.

Is the no lynch option just for Day One or will it be available throughout the game?

Blog Entries

No lynch will be an option throughout the game. It is up to you clever people to decide whether you want to use 'no lynch' or not.

I must say I'm rather fascinated by the rather placid speed in which this case is progressing. I would hate to disrupt it.

##Vote : [M] Akihiko

Mr Sanada, could you kindly take this vote merely as incentive to clarify your reasoning? I mean not to "offend" your sensibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore View Post
    ##Vote : [M] Akihiko

Mr Sanada, could you kindly take this vote merely as incentive to clarify your reasoning? I mean not to "offend" your sensibilities.
    Why are you so interested in my reasoning? Notice that I never said who my suspects were, yet here you are voting for me over it. Perhaps you're insecure and think I'm referring to you.

I think sempai is trying to deflect the question instead of answering it. I dunno if he's intentionally baiting or what. Why sempai?

Alright let's get our ducks in a row here:

People who have posted and checked in:
    Yukari
    Akihiko
    Theodore
    Elizabeth
    Ken
    Aigis
    Mitsuru
    Junpei
    Shinjiro

Haven't checked in:
    Minato
    Koromaru

It's still early so I don't think that those two being absent is cause for alarm just yet. We'll see though.

Votes:

##Vote : [M] Akihiko - Theodore