Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two new FF7 Remake screenshots revealed.

Since the game is going to have a lot of changes but keep the essence of the game. What would you guys like to see in the game? I want to see what kind of Fmv will have voice acting? Since we know it's going to be in episodes when will each episode stop? I wonder are they going to change the design of certain scenes or keep them like the original game? Will Sephiroth still be the main villain of the game or not? Since we don't know the exact story line all we can do is guess. I can't wait to see the airstrip in 3D. Of course it's going to take a long time to make the game. Everyone sit back grab a snack and something cool to drink because we are in for one long ride ha

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin-101 View Post
    Will Sephiroth still be the main villain of the game or not? Since we don't know the exact story line all we can do is guess.
    We do know the exact storyline. They will tinker with the story but make no drastic changes. Sephiroth not being the main villain is a drastic change. If anything some changes include a bit more consistency with the Compilation that was recently stated to right now not be really fitting with what they have.

Whatever square decides it will be exciting to see the game in 3D. I wonder who will do the soundtrack?

They have to do Seph as the main big bad- I mean, he's super popular and they would just get too much hate if they didn't.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, Sephiroth is one of the all-time great Final Fantasy villains. He will clearly be the main antagonist with Shinra in the mix too.

I'm sure SE know it's going to be impossible to please everybody. If it's going to be similar in looks to FFXV then I'm happy. Granted, I haven't completed that game yet but that's only because I've spent 40 hours exploring the world. Now, give me the same thing but the world of FFVII? Hell, I'll be on 400 hours before I'm even halfway through the full game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Yeah, Sephiroth is one of the all-time great Final Fantasy villains. He will clearly be the main antagonist with Shinra in the mix too.

I'm sure SE know it's going to be impossible to please everybody. If it's going to be similar in looks to FFXV then I'm happy. Granted, I haven't completed that game yet but that's only because I've spent 40 hours exploring the world. Now, give me the same thing but the world of FFVII? Hell, I'll be on 400 hours before I'm even halfway through the full game.
    To please everyone will be an impossible challenge to meet. Who knows how many extra stuff they will pack into the story. If the game is 400 hours to complete then that will be a really good challenge. It would be cool if there was an option for regular and even harder version to try and complete. Since we know square has put in those insane challenges. Well we will have to see what happens when the game comes out.

Boco

The screenshots (prettied up or not) have got me more interested, I remember plaything this as a young kid with my older brother... good times. A friend of mine and I have been talking about it on occasion, showing articles to each other or any videos about it. Both of us are waiting as patiently as possible, but there are plenty of games to play in between them all.

I would like to see an open world played into FF VII remake, smoother transitions of course, but most of all I would like to see the game being played... by myself ha ha, until then I suppose.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)