Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Level 120 cap

  1. #1
    O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    997

    Default Level 120 cap

    So I noticed since they decided to erase all our xp to 0, and it is going to cost nearly 1.1 million xp to get to 100 from 99, anyone leveled up yet? Does it stay in the millions per level or is that just a higher number to get over the hump so to speak?


    Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    So I noticed since they decided to erase all our xp to 0, and it is going to cost nearly 1.1 million xp to get to 100 from 99, anyone leveled up yet? Does it stay in the millions per level or is that just a higher number to get over the hump so to speak?
    I believe one user somewhere leveled up to 102 in one shot. All of the levels past 99 are going to take a lot longer to achieve.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

  3. #3
    O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalxxSin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    So I noticed since they decided to erase all our xp to 0, and it is going to cost nearly 1.1 million xp to get to 100 from 99, anyone leveled up yet? Does it stay in the millions per level or is that just a higher number to get over the hump so to speak?
    I believe one user somewhere leveled up to 102 in one shot. All of the levels past 99 are going to take a lot longer to achieve.
    I hope they dont go overboard with it. I mean hell I feel like them even raising it is just a pain. No reason to.


    Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    I hope they dont go overboard with it. I mean hell I feel like them even raising it is just a pain. No reason to.
    We don't have a roadmap as to exactly what will take place. The level cap increase may just indeed be justified with a hard mode and/or certain timed hunts that may come later.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

  5. #5
    Light Hero Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,203
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I've been buying a chocobo for 7 days (you may need less) and camping near the hunt area. At camp I eat, Lasagna al Forno. I add on moogle charms on everyone and head to the hunt. If I kill them all and select "Go back to last resting place'" All I have to do is get on the chocobo and return to the hunting grounds. I get around 1-2 million EXP during my food gauge. When I need to sleep, I go to the x3 EXP hotel.

    You can get the ingredients in

    • Jabberwock Sirloin (Meidacio Hunter HQ)
    • Cleigne Darkshell (Alissia)
    • Fine Cleigne Wheat (Alissia)

    The Inn is in Altissa (There is two clerks the one on the right is the x3 exp. Costs 30,000 -> 15,000 a night. You may want to get greens for your chocobo during the nights.
    Last edited by Saber; 02-21-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

    Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

  6. #6

    Default

    Just run down one of the optional dungeons again and again. Steyliff probably. It has 100 floors.

  7. #7
    Light Hero Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,203
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Is it just me or is there a big cactuar that runs off at the beginning of the fight? I went straight to the quest during the morning. Could catch the guy though. He is bigger then the rest but not a jumbo size. He can easily be missed.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

    Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

  8. #8
    O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    I've been buying a chocobo for 7 days (you may need less) and camping near the hunt area. At camp I eat, Lasagna al Forno. I add on moogle charms on everyone and head to the hunt. If I kill them all and select "Go back to last resting place'" All I have to do is get on the chocobo and return to the hunting grounds. I get around 1-2 million EXP during my food gauge. When I need to sleep, I go to the x3 EXP hotel.

    You can get the ingredients in

    • Jabberwock Sirloin (Meidacio Hunter HQ)
    • Cleigne Darkshell (Alissia)
    • Fine Cleigne Wheat (Alissia)

    The Inn is in Altissa (There is two clerks the one on the right is the x3 exp. Costs 30,000 -> 15,000 a night. You may want to get greens for your chocobo during the nights.
    Yea thats what Ive been doing. At 6 million right now.


    Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!


  9. #9
    Defamation Depression Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Armstrong-Parker
    Posts
    5,799
    Articles
    45
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

    Default

    Is this the first Final Fantasy game to have a level cap over 100?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Is this the first Final Fantasy game to have a level cap over 100?
    Main entry wise more or less.

  11. #11
    Light Hero Saber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,203
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    Yea thats what Ive been doing. At 6 million right now.
    I think the max exp you can have at an inn is 9,999,999. So if you are using the 3x exp inn you only need 3,333,333 exp.

    and there is a little check in the hunting area that allows you to repeat the hunt right away.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

    Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •