Thread: Booster Pack +

Blog Entries

Default Booster Pack +

It's here at last. North America got it a little late (not 10 years late though). Is it a pack for end game equipment? No. Would it be a great pack for new players? Yes.

I say this cause you get a sword which is top tier in Warp Strikes but not basic attacks. You get a Fishing Rod, and Fishing Reel. Although these are not the best in the game, they will help new players a lot.

That being said the animation on the Ragnarok is amazing. The damage is superb when used right. The rod and reel are pretty decent too. If you didn't get the 1000 notices you'll be disappointed that it didn't come with the booster suits.

What do you think of the update?

booster pack.png

• Ragnarok
    • Dragon Drain
    • Avior
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I was about to get all cynical about paid DLC like this until I discovered that it's not actually available to purchase and currently only available to season pass holders. Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post

What do you think of the update?

booster pack.png

• Ragnarok
    • Dragon Drain
    • Avior
    The Ragnarok is extremely handy when maintaining mobility is a must. An example is the current time limited hunt. The sword, reel, and rod are for sure not the best that the game offers. Ultimately, no harm is done imo.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I'm not a season pass holder yet, and I won't be until at least 2 of the 4 character episodes are out. The season pass has been available since launch and this booster pack is all that's available so far for the people that bought it. Lol.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    I'm not a season pass holder yet, and I won't be until at least 2 of the 4 character episodes are out. The season pass has been available since launch and this booster pack is all that's available so far for the people that bought it. Lol.
    The Season Pass doesn't currently cover 4 episodes, only 3. The Holiday Pack + already got released for Season Pass Holders.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"