Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 | Official Thread

Default Red Dead Redemption 2 | Official Thread

Release Date
    ----------------

WW: Fall 2017

The sequel to 2010's Red Dead Redemption is due out sometime this fall. Is anyone interested? Who else has been playing or plans to replay the original Red Dead Redemption before the sequel releases?

Pull my Devil Trigger!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I am buying it. Love the original and have a save I play where John just gets his family back. May finish it off, but it's sooo sad.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, day one purchase for me. I'm not sure I have the free time in which to replay the original plus... feels .

I'm looking forward to wranglin' me some cattle, shootin' down some vermin and... *insert generic cowboy talk here*

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I replayed a little of RDR 1 with the announcement and struggled to get back into it the way I fell in love with it that first time. Still excited for this though, but I will miss the days when we used to put together an EoFF posse online and get into the most ridiculous situations.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I replayed a little of RDR 1 with the announcement and struggled to get back into it the way I fell in love with it that first time. Still excited for this though, but I will miss the days when we used to put together an EoFF posse online and get into the most ridiculous situations.

I'll ride with you this time, partn'r!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yes please! Honestly it's even more fun than single player if you can believe it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    While I was playing Run of the mill sandbox game #34, a chap by the name of Iceglow burbled off on a long rambling story about how wonderful he is at the game. I responded by throwing a knife at his horse, striking it in the skull, and sending him flying arse over elbows off the horse, whereupon he landed in a field of wild boar, who proceeded to trample him. Every time he got up, a wild boar would come steaming in and knock him down, causing more and more obscenities to utter forth from his mouth, until eventually one knocked him so hard that he ended up beautifully ragdolling down a hill, onto a road and was trampled and squashed by Quin, who happened to be riding past on a stagecoach at the perfect time.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Count me in the dead eye, tobacco chewing, gun nutting, posse.

Yeah I'm probably going to be playing through RDR sometime soon. Including the multiplayer, which I hope isn't a complete ghost town on PS3 after 7 years.

Pull my Devil Trigger!