Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your earliest memory?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Default What's your earliest memory?

I can remember being in my crib in my room, standing up and waving my soft toy penguin named Poosie (my older brother had one called Percy penguin and being a little brother I naturally had to copy but couldn't actually say Percy) around and being careful not to throw him out before flinging myself down onto the soft covers. I assume I would've been perhaps 2 or so at that point but I don't know, it's hard to be precise!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I remeber looking outside the window and seeing my sisters outside playing with their friends, and wondering why I wasn't allowed to go out and play with them. I may have been 3 or 4 at the time.

There are a few others too but nothing I can say happend for sure like the one I just mentioned.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It was either my third or fourth birthday. My Mum had invited a load of kids round for a party and whenever people wished me a "happy birthday" I said the same thing back to them. I thought it was like "Merry Christmas".

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I remember an apartment I lived in when I was about 3. I don't know which of the memories I have there was the very first, but I think it was when my mom was trying to take away my safety blanket?

Other noticeable memories include trying to jump out of a window and pretending to read a book.

This may sound weird, but I vaguely remember my first birthday. I remember reaching out and touching my cake, and everybody cheering.
    I also remember taking a nap in my older brother's room and staring at the Star Wars posters on his wall when I was about 2 or 3.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

A zoo! With my grandma! I remember I was in some type of zoo stroller, it was a whale or a zebra or something. It was animal shaped. That's about it. Just that I was at a zoo in a stroller.

I have forgotten a lot of my early childhood. I think it's because we moved a lot when I was young between various states, finally settling for the longest period in Wyoming when I was in 5th grade to 12th grade. So I think not being around a lot of locations and people caused many of my memories to not really cement themselves much. I have some memories of my family and my brother in law's family since obviously they're still around. I didn't interact with most things though to refresh and cement a lot of memories I guess.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a shockingly terrible childhood memory. Off the top of my head, my earliest memory is me age... seven or eight, cuddling the extended family's pet dog.

And that's just the one memory. I have very scattered memories up until about age eleven-twelve.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Not sure. Its weird I have alot of early memories but im not sure what comes first. Im going to have to say unfortunately the night my mum and dad fought and the police had to take my dad away. Dont remember it clearly anfld my dad never got jailed but. Yeah I just barely remember snippets so good enough bye

1994 San Marino Grand Prix.

My earliest memory, at least that I can reliably recall, is watching the TV as medical crews were putting sheets up around Ayrton Senna's crash. Apologies for the morbid twist on this happy nostalgia thread

Articles
    Blog Entries

My earliest memory is I loudly proclaim that I'm going to school at the age of three and then walk to the end of the driveway to wait for the bus (naturally it's coming for ME), and my mom upon several minutes of semi-panicked searching, decides to inform me that I'm three years old and I'm not going to school yet.

I remember the exact moment when I was born and I saw my relatives saying my name.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I trout you not, my dad or whoever watching the David Lynch Dune film on TV. I remember the sand worms and the explanation of the spice cycle and always have, even for literally years and years before I ever read the books or watched any of the various media adaptations.

Somewhere between 2 and 3, in a baby seat attached to my Dad's bicycle, being cycled around Bicester late in the evening. I'm told this was a pretty regular occurence from about two months old until I was about 3, as it helped me get to sleep.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Registering at eoff to post about characters armpits

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

It is kinda gruesomeMy best friend's bloody face after my dog attacked her. We were like 2?