Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19293334353637383940414243444549 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia XXVIII Game Thread - Banquet of the Voyager Witches

Articles
    Blog Entries

If a mass roleblock did happen, the only way people could say their abilities went through is if they had some piercing unblockable ability, (and at three, that's a lot of unblockable ones), or they have a greater priority over the block, but blocking is at a very high priority.

Ugh, I'm confused.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oooooh is it just night kills it blocks?

That makes sense.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Which if Fynn is the girl in the room it means that he was roleblocked (they decided against leaving the room) by Intimidate or Stealth. Intimidate would mean he has a nightkill. Stealth would mean it has a roleblocking effect.

Unless I'm wrong and Pumpkin is saying her ability didn't work and she's the girl in the room. Then whoever was outside her door in the shadows has a roleblocking ability.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Intimidate sounds like a roleblocky move, but I suppose it could function like a Doctor.

FFXIV Character

Yeah Intimidate only blocks nightkill. Why the witch didn't kill anyone.

Articles
    Blog Entries

So TSoL, any candidates for voting?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Ok now that I am not with only one eye on half of this and the other working, where I really couldn't look everything over here I go.

My vote stays on Pumkin. Here are the main reasons why.

A. When I watched her she went to do something, but was blocked. A kill was also blocked and I think she was the hitman yet it failed.

B. She had a open role claim and ability claim that means she is either a) a witch, or b) not feared of being pained and now is indeed pained due to it if that is how being pained does indeed work.

C. Her whole attack on me was she didn't feel my truth is real which it is. It is a known thing used in many games to add some flavour. Gives people a element of doubt on their results. More on the village idiot later in the post.

If you ignore these things you are being wilfully blind.

Now about my stupid truth which I never wanted to tell anyhow yet the feeling was attack if you didn't:

the villiage idiot according to the wiki is a secondary skill that isn't a main. It is put there to put doubt in players who know it is in play and makes the game fun. It isn't a point make this person dumb and boom their skill backfires.

If I could have lied I would have, but I can't. Towns get Mod killed for lies and I am Human aligned.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    While I believe that they are mafia, I doubt he intentionally outed himself and Bobby and probably meant something else

I was was at work with one hand on a wrench that was attached to something spitting fire and the other hand on my phone typing. I paid more attention to the more Immediate risk to my health and safety. Sorry everyone there.

I was trying to say she was looking towards both of us as mafia due to me going to Montreal this summer. I don't know about Bobby, but I can say I am human in game.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    For the record I never mention who I saw messaging each other in the mognet I sent to Karifean so that kind of further incriminates yourself

Anyways, sorry if I ruined the game guys! I really did believe him when he said they were talking in Discord and I had my suspicions day one but that all sounds like fluff now, so I mean

Sorry guys
    Which is why I was asked if I was cheating because "PUMPKIN" said she saw us Mognet Messaging.

FFXIV Character

As you all know, I'm a cautious voter. So right now I am waiting it out and I want to see how people react to this Halftime.

There was a not given and I have no idea from who or to whom. I think people should share with the class.

I have suspicions about Fynn but will wait and see what he says before I vote.

FFXIV Character

A note given not a not.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    As you all know, I'm a cautious voter. So right now I am waiting it out and I want to see how people react to this Halftime.

There was a not given and I have no idea from who or to whom. I think people should share with the class.

I have suspicions about Fynn but will wait and see what he says before I vote.
    Fair enough.

I will say though: I really want for Laddy to speak more. He's barely said a peep.

FFXIV Character

Yeah I am curious as to what he has to say. Also Carny has been pretty quiet lately. I saw a few posts here and there but nothing substantive. Go wake him Formy

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, he just told me to tell you guys that he's asleep and he'll be back tomorrow evening. He was pretty tired from work.

Which is no excuse because you work in a smurfing kitchen (which sounds like hell to me) but what can you do!

FFXIV Character

I was also horribly irresponsible and checked my phone too many times. Though the last few hours I ignored it and spent putting away stuff since we got new shelves in our prep kitchen then helped the nights guys with a special.