Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27374142434445464748495051525357 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia XXVIII Game Thread - Banquet of the Voyager Witches

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

To be clear, I know from the letter you sent Nutty on Day One that you can lie. I distinctly recall being shared that information.

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Scruff, how cute since I know from our correspondence that the Cynic can lie about their truths.

Oh, if you guys missed that the information I was ransoming? Scruff is the Cynic. His win condition is to kill all the humans.
    How about we put my statement to the test and lynch you tomorrow, then? If I'm lying, I'm a Witch and an easy lynch the next day.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Now that you have revealed the Cynic, I'm more inclined to believe you. It didn't really make sense for you to make us promise since having the cynic revealed and lynched would be beneficial to both you and us, and if the game hadn't ended when the cynic was lynched, you'd be proven wrong

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffington View Post
    Scruff, how cute since I know from our correspondence that the Cynic can lie about their truths.

Oh, if you guys missed that the information I was ransoming? Scruff is the Cynic. His win condition is to kill all the humans.
    How about we put my statement to the test and lynch you tomorrow, then? If I'm lying, I'm a Witch and an easy lynch the next day.
    How about we don't but say we did?

FYI you are a human who wins with the witches. Also, I admit to who I am and my role, my abilities, and all information I have gathered. The whole time you have been tight lipped.

Moreover, you hinted to the fact that you can night kill, so who is to say I would even survive the night? Not that would try to kill me now because it would make it obvious who the Cynic is. Actually if ANY nightkill happens it won't be me and all fingers will point back to you.

Hell, if there is a tracker, track me tonight and see what I do. I will use Deduce on whoever the human players ask.

See that's the thing Scruff, I can confirm my story overnight, what about you?

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Now that you have revealed the Cynic, I'm more inclined to believe you. It didn't really make sense for you to make us promise since having the cynic revealed and lynched would be beneficial to both you and us, and if the game hadn't ended when the cynic was lynched, you'd be proven wrong
    Exactly, you have more to gain from not lynching me tomorrow than anything. The day after? We will come to that. But for now, my deal is for one day to prove myself. Can't you give me that.

The way Scruff is attacking me and disinterested in finding out who the Cynic is just confirms his guilt.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

When did he indicate he can night kill?

Also, wouldn't all of this be so much easier if we could all be honest with each other~~

FFXIV Character

The Cynic, Scruff, alluded to the ability to nightkill in his letter to Nutty on day one. I do not know if it is true and wasn't confirmed because of the massive Intimidate. We were both not sure if it was true or we were misunderstanding it. I am merely expecting the worst.

How about we don't but say we did?

FYI you are a human who wins with the witches. Also, I admit to who I am and my role, my abilities, and all information I have gathered. The whole time you have been tight lipped.

Moreover, you hinted to the fact that you can night kill, so who is to say I would even survive the night? Not that would try to kill me now because it would make it obvious who the Cynic is. Actually if ANY nightkill happens it won't be me and all fingers will point back to you.

Hell, if there is a tracker, track me tonight and see what I do. I will use Deduce on whoever the human players ask.

See that's the thing Scruff, I can confirm my story overnight, what about you?
    This is a pretty obvious mafia scramble move.

Your own Purple Statement confirms that the Witches don't know who the Cynic is. If you're saying you do, then your statement is a lie and contradicts what you're saying now.

There's also the part about my Statement, which confirms your alignment and role in the game. Your objective is to kill all of town and you're 100% mafia.

You probably realized that your only play was to fabricate a lie and paint someone else as the Cynic in order to buy yourself another day after Nutty outed you yesterday.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Also, I'm not willing to divulge anything about my role unless absolutely necessary.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    When did he indicate he can night kill?

Also, wouldn't all of this be so much easier if we could all be honest with each other~~
    I have been honest throughout

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffington View Post

This is a pretty obvious mafia scramble move.
    *yawns*

Your own Purple Statement confirms that the Witches don't know who the Cynic is. If you're saying you do, then your statement is a lie and contradicts what you're saying now.
    And there is a purple statement that says the Cynic can send a note to the witches at half time. Go see Fynn's truth, he can back me up here.

There's also the part about my Statement, which confirms your alignment and role in the game. Your objective is to kill all of town and you're 100% mafia.
    You mean the part where you can lie about your purple statement?

You probably realized that your only play was to fabricate a lie and paint someone else as the Cynic in order to buy yourself another day after Nutty outed you yesterday.
    Yeah but you sent Nutty that letter on Day One. Sounds like you are the one scrabbling. Even if I was lying, it would be their best lead, wouldn't it? I am their best chance at finding the Cynic. Also, even if I get lynched tomorrow they are after you next.

And I found the letter Nutty c&p'd me!

Scruffington Here. I'm the third witch.

Pumkin in kind of exposed my role, which is somewhat problematic for me. I will 100% turn up as cynical Human aligned on Cop investigations, but I am going to attempt to use the 'having athe goal of the witch-aligned player to be false.

Im going to use this stragity against Pumkin at some point in order to get her lynched. I can't do it today as it is to risky and she would be revealed as town. But if I do it day two then the total townies will be down 3. (Assuming both kills go through).

FFXIV Character

I edited the above post because I messed up one of the BBCode tags. So there's that. Sorry.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

How did I expose Scruffington?

FFXIV Character

I have no clue. I literally copied and pasted it and Nutty had said he copied and pasted his.