Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    ##vote: FFNut.

I can't say why I am right now as I'm at work, but believe me the wait will be worth it.

Here's a hint: Quin's truth is about me.
    So you're the Witch of Truth?

In any case, I fear I may have started a weird trend in the last game...

Articles
    Blog Entries

More debates ensued as people who'd been quiet previously appeared to be visibly shaken by Keiichi's death and started engaging more in conversation. And although there were some slight distractions along the way, ultimately the conclusion was already set in stone - they had decided that the culprit was... wait, my self-insert, are you serious? Well damn.

Even the accused themselves eventually accepted their fate, and not long thereafter, the decision was made. And finally, a gunshot rang out, ending it.

FFNut has been lynched, they were Tohya Hachijo, Witch Aligned Script Editor.

It appears as though things are starting to look up for the humans...

Umineko OST - ALIVE

Final Vote Tally

FFNut - 5

Nighttime Phase 2

You have 24 hours to send me a Night Action PM. If I get all of them before the 24 hours are up and nobody mentions that they'd like more time to potentially reconsiders, the phase may end early.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well done team!

God damn, I missed the whole day! Sorry guys.

I'll make it up to you all tomorrow evening, honest!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    I'll make it up to you all tomorrow evening, honest!
    Only a witch would say with certainty that they would be alive tomorrow.

WITCH. BURN THE WITCH.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Now that I'm done work, I'll let you in on my secret. I am Kyrie, the Critical Mind, The Witch of the Truth - aligned. My goal is to eliminate all other witches and the Cynic. To this end, I co-operated with Nutty to obtain as much info as I could. It is why I lied about my truth (I'm still a witch after all), to show that I was on his side.

As far as my truth goes it was in Karifean's style. For those who said it wasn't, well you were wrong. All I did was change it from plural to singular, it is true that the cynic knows who the witches are but the witches did not know who the Cynic is.

During this time I also got Nutty's truth. It is that there are TWO Pained Human-Aligned. Also, that the Cynic has a day ability to communicate with anyone at Halftime. The note from the first day? Was sent from the Cynic to Nutty. While Nutty and I took it with a grain of salt, I will share what we learned. First, the Cynic's identity. Second, they implied that they can lie about their truth (if I remember correctly, I'm on my cell so can't easily check my PMs). They also implied that they have a nightkill. We cannot confirm this because of the massive protection used last night.

The other side of this is that Nutty didn't perform his ability last night. Instead I convinced him to do the nightkill and use my Deduced ability. We targeted Carny. The thing is, I can't nightkill which is why I forced him to do it. This also leads credibility to the Cynic's implied nightkill ability. If true they will kill tonight, possibly me since I'm about to blow their cover.

I strongly suspect the Cynic has the ability Whisper and that is how they are sending the notes. I will reveal the Cynic's identity if all the other humans promise not to lynch me tomorrow but the Cynic instead. If this is promised, I will reveal their identity so you guys can perform the appropriate night actions upon the cynic. I would suggest to use Intimidate on them so they can't kill and if there is a cop, use their ability on them to confirm my story.

FFXIV Character

I told the truth about my Deduced ability and how it works. It has a secondary ability that during the first half of the day I can pick a part of the narrative and ask Karifean if it has been modified and he will tell me at Halftime.

As a show of faith, I will Deduce whoever you guys want tonight and share my list and can collectively decide what ability you want explained. I will also allow the group to decide the use of my secondary.

FFXIV Character

I am not sure if I will come up as just witch or Witch of the Truth if a cop investigates me. However, I am pretty sure the Cynic will show as such if investigated but I could be wrong.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's a lot of info to process. I can promise I personally won't lynch you in order to give you a chance to confirm your story and for others to as well, but I can't promise I will immediately believe you about who the cynic is automatically

FFXIV Character

We aren't too sure the letter came from the Cynic themselves, it is the information that we are given and I am sharing it. I might be completely wrong and was given the wrong info.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sure. I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt and I won't lynch you tomorrow. But I'm sure you understand that I'll need to think about whether I trust whatever comes up tomorrow