Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829303444 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia XXVIII Game Thread - Banquet of the Voyager Witches

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    As the clock strikes midnight, a man unsheaths his sword. He wouldn't let anything happen tonight. And so he set out to visit every single person's room.
    Assuming we can actually trust the write-ups, according to this, a manunsheathes his sword and wouldn't let anything happen tonight.

Maybe I'm not reading this right, but it seems to me like someone executed a mass-roleblock on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Can you change a death though?
    I would assume you could edit a post to change certain facts. In this instance, I'm speculating that the death may have been covered up.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

A mass-roleblock is a heck of a power though. Maybe he could only do it once?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    A mass-roleblock is a heck of a power though. Maybe he could only do it once?

Ya I was in the same mind set. There could be a one time protect all. Can't see it being a more then one time thing if it was though. But IF Carny's truth is true, like Scruff said they could have changed it to make it seem like it was.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    As the clock strikes midnight, a man unsheaths his sword. He wouldn't let anything happen tonight. And so he set out to visit every single person's room.
    As I said, if this can be trusted, the man with the sword mass-roleblocked everyone.

An adult could be seen wandering the halls. When they ran into the man with the sword, they seemed quite pleased to see him. Although they didn't take having the sword shoved in front of their face too well. In the end, they left and returned to their room.
    An adult is vague as all hell, though the adult seemed happy to see the man with the sword. Possible witch connection? Or maybe a connection in the visual novel we don't know about? Probably the most ambiguous statement, but it is clear that this adult left their room, meaning they went out and tried to do something.

A girl was lying on the bed in her room, relaxing and eating some gummibears.
    This seems to me like a child. She didn't have any intention of leaving her room anymore. This implies the young girl was going to execute a night action, but didn't because of the mass-roleblock. Or something.

Outside her room, from the shadows, someone was carefully eyeing the door without even stopping to blink, lying in wait for anyone who may have dared approach it.
    Sounds dangerous. Any who may have dared approach them? Seems like a paranoid gun owner. If you don't know, that's a role that shoots anyone that approaches it at night, friend or foe.

Not much to go on, but the wording makes it likely that if someone dared to approach, they wouldn't like it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I need to do some digging in the profiles. I have no played When They Cry (I can see Karifean silently judging me), but I'll do my best to try and attach some possible identities to them. Some may be easier than others.

Let's not forget the Pained though. So let's not start accusing people of being things until we know what we're dealing with.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

The one you said was the parinoid gun owner could have the Cut ability.

If there's a mass roleblock ability, then that means neither town nor mafia gained anything from Night 1.

The only real advantage Town stands to gain from this is an extra day of scumhunting. We've only seen one player with a confirmed day ability.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Yes there was a letter in half time, now a mass role block which is dangerous.

Articles
    Blog Entries

If I were to guess, the roleblock came from Town. While there are a few advantages the witches may gain from blocking everyone, you'd think they would press for the kill and not block themselves?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a theory as to who the girl was and who the witches are, but it's entirely a theory and I have no proof. I can't exactly ask you guys to trust me without evidence :/

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have no idea who the others in the write up are

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Who do you think the witches are?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Number one on my list is still Formy, number 2 I still haven't figured out yet.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Not Formy, Carny. Carny is top of my list not Formy.