Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's give this Mass Effect a go, then.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Haha, Vanguard is like the least defensive-minded class in the game, especially in ME: 2 and ME: 3. I actually picked Vanguard in ME: 1 in my first playthrough though, and I am not good at shooters so you should do fine if I survived on Casual.

Shotgun to the face!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I'm going to stick with Vanguard. Once I get the controls down I should be fine. Now I just need to stop pressing triangle to access the menu instead of the start button and wasting medi-gel xD I've only played for about an hour.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, you'll get there.

Also, why ME: 1 isn't as cover-based as the other two games, cover will lengthen your life. Always keep a mind as to where you could duck out if you need to.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    Now I just need to stop pressing triangle to access the menu instead of the start button and wasting medi-gel xD I've only played for about an hour.
    Haha, this was me!

I went with Infiltrator as I liked being able to open all the doors myself instead of having to rely on team mates. I'm currently halfway through my first play of ME3 (check out my ME thread when you're a decent way through ). ME1 is definitely clunky in terms of gameplay but stick with it. The story is amazing!

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    Now I just need to stop pressing triangle to access the menu instead of the start button and wasting medi-gel xD I've only played for about an hour.
    Haha, this was me!
    This is me replaying ME2 ATM. Using my MMO mouse and my medigels are 3 and Throw is 6 and the buttons are on top of each other.