Thread: Chrono Christmas

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*yawn* Chrono Christmas

Looks like various Chrono fans have got some surprises for the rest of us, some video game and music enthusiast have gotten together and produced some awesome Chrono Remixes to look forward to.

The first album is Hero Muzik Vol. 2, a hip hop album featuring 12 tracks from various artists and all hip hop remixes of the CT soundtrack.

It was produced by K-Murdoc and is available from Bandcamp.

The second album is being worked on by Trevor Gomes who asked the question we've all thought but never asked, "Why is there no Chrono Trigger Piano Collection like the Final Fantasy ones?" and well he set out to right this terrible wrong and created his own Piano Collections album featuring the Chrono Trigger OST.

Gomes has mentioned the album will utilize several different styles from jazz and even J-Pop. The album is being released by Materia Collective who plans to release more albums like this. It's avialble on iTunes, Spotify, and Bandcamp.

Love the piano remixes. I have half a notion to take piano lessons just because of RPG's. Such a beautiful instrument.

Chrono Cross is one of my favorite games of all time.

The music is as well one of my favorites.
    ღმერთის შვილი შეეხო და მითხრა, რომ ანგელოზთა ფეხები მომეხია.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart Loire View Post
    Chrono Cross is one of my favorite games of all time.

The music is as well one of my favorites.
    I totally agree with you on the music for Chrono cross. It has so many songs I keep playing over and over again. It's a classic.