Thread: Lyn Plays Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken

Default Lyn Plays Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken

Here it is! My very first Let's Play video! I'll be playing through Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken, which is my favorite game ever. It was because of the encouragement and advice I got from you guys that I was able to do this LP, so I hope you guys enjoy it! And and like I said, this my first LP so any constructive criticism would be appreciated!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Excellent! This was perfect for my train ride to work this morning. I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games so it'll be nice to see what they're all about

Intriguing start! This young lady is very trusting. She just found you on the plains and suddenly wants you to be her master tactician? I thought she'd had it in those fights. It's a good job they missed!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I enjoyed it, I have never played it before and it does look like a fun Tatics game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Excellent! This was perfect for my train ride to work this morning. I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games so it'll be nice to see what they're all about

Intriguing start! This young lady is very trusting. She just found you on the plains and suddenly wants you to be her master tactician? I thought she'd had it in those fights. It's a good job they missed!
    Thanks Bubba! I'm glad you tuned in.

Well, she is very intuitive, so maybe she felt a connection?

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    I enjoyed it, I have never played it before and it does look like a fun Tatics game.
    Thanks FFNut! Stay tuned, it's gonna get more exciting!

Lyn saw her entire family and Tribe destroyed in a night, only a few weeks ago. With the other Sacaen Tribes thinking the Lorca were completely wiped out, she's had no friends or companions for nearly a month. I think it's fairly natural to form a strong bond with a person you encounter, care for, and are helped by in that situation.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.