Thread: FFXV Updates

Default FFXV Updates

FFXV: March Trailer (March 26, 2017):
    (SPOILER)

Patch update 1.07 is live as of right now. it is 5.657 G on the PS4 side. This patch update should provide an update for chapter 13.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I just played through Chapter 13 Verse 2. I thought that you might have to play through the game again to get to this content but you select it from the main menu under "special". It's Chapter 13 through the eyes of Gladio (who you play as) and Ignis. It's short but it does it's job in regards to missing content and it was a nice little taster to play as Gladio before his episode drops. This REALLY should have been included in the main game though, there's still no excusing that.
    Last edited by fat_moogle; 03-27-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh, interesting that it is a separate thing as opposed to being integrated to the main game. Makes sense, as it means you don't have to slog through the game again.

FFXV Episode Prompto Extended Trailer (March 27th):
    (SPOILER)
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"