Thread: Destiny 2 | Official Thread

Default Destiny 2 | Official Thread

Release Date
    ----------------

WW: 2017

Just announced today. A report came out last week about a leaked poster with the supposed release date of September 8, 2017.

Anyone else looking forward to this?

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I... can't go back there.

I clocked hundreds and hundreds of hours on the original and completely burned out on it. I remember playing Crucible for eight hours straight with no break so I could get these gauntlets which pushed me to level 30. I levelled up to 34 when they raised the cap but after that I was done.

People at work have told me that the new expansion is great and they've been having lots of fun but the thought of going back to this makes me feel a little sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I... can't go back there.

I clocked hundreds and hundreds of hours on the original and completely burned out on it. I remember playing Crucible for eight hours straight with no break so I could get these gauntlets which pushed me to level 30. I levelled up to 34 when they raised the cap but after that I was done.

People at work have told me that the new expansion is great and they've been having lots of fun but the thought of going back to this makes me feel a little sick.
    I get burned out on Destiny every few months, but I think it's a fantastic game with tons of content.

It's great to know that every September you're going to get a new expansion. Every spring has a new update with more content to play through. You can pop back in for a few weeks/months until you get burned out, or just do weekly activities.

Taken King was a much better expansion than Rise of Iron, but RoI still has a really good amount of content. I'm super excited for Destiny 2.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

In case anyone missed it, the Destiny 2 reveal livestream just happened.

Pull my Devil Trigger!