Page 1 of 22 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Why hello there, my dear students! My name is Monokuma and I am your Headmaster! Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy! A place where only those with an incredible talent can apply! You are all so good at what you do that we call you Ultimates!

Buuuuuuut just having you around messing around is booooriiiiiiing! Let's shake things up a notch! It's time to start the-

HEART-POUNDING ULTIMATE DESPAIR KILLING GAME!!!

The game is pretty simple! Among you hopefuls are a number of double agents - my own personal puppets known as Ultimate Despair! They will be doing their very best to eliminate you while remaining covert! So there's gonna be lots and lots of murdering!

There better be, or otherwise this bear will get cranky!

But where's the fun in them killing you without you putting up a fight! You can try to stop them by voting on who gets lynched! At the end of every Day - or Class Trial, as I like to call them - the person with the most votes on them gets killed! Puhuhuhuhu!

No! Wait! If we all just stick together, no one has to die!

Shut up, Monomi!

*sobs*

Now then, as I was saying, the person with the most votes on their head by the end of the day gets lynched! And they're gone! Bada-bing, bada-boom - eliminated! Deceased! KERPLUNK! Class trials take 48 hours, and I'll be posting a summary at halftime. Oh yeah, they also die if a majority vote is reached earlier. So if there's 14 of you and 8 people decide they want to lynch someone, that person gets lynched, and the class trial is over! No takesies-backsies! Once someone dies, no matter how, I reveal their role, alignment, and player identity.

You keeping up? Good! After the Class Trial ends, Nighttime begins! During Nighttime, you cannot talk in the Game Thread. YOU MUST SLEEP! No conspiring! Unless you are Ultimate Despair - that's when you talk, but in a way that no one can hear you! If you have a night ability, you communicate to me who you want to use it on - just make sure you do it PRIVATELY, ya dingus!

OOOOH! ALSO! I ALMOST FORGOT! I am Monokuma, your Headmaster - and therefore, I make the rules! You listen to everything I say! In simple terms, every Class Trial has a special Daily Rule that you must obey. If you don't - you die. You just die. It's the end of the road for you, sonny, and you can go no mo. Buh-bye! SO! Play nice, a'ight.

Now let's take a look at our wonderful contestants!

Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess

Gundham Tanaka, the Ultimate Breeder

Sakura Ogami, the Ultimate Martial Artist

Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student

Yasuhiro Hagakure, the Ultimate Clairvoyant

Deceased Students:

Mahiru Koizumi, the Ultimate Photographer (Freya)
    Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate Baseball Star (Scruffington)
    Teruteru Hanamura, the Ultimate Cook (The Summoner of Leviathan)
    Ibuki Mioda, the Ultimate Musician (Bubba)
    Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny (Citizen Bleys)
    Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective (KleinerKiller)
    Celestia Ludenberg, the Ultimate Gambler (Laddy)
    Nekomaru Nidai, the Ultimate Team Manager (FFNut)
    Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer (Pumpkin)

Here's a list of roles which mmmmmmmay or may not be in play! Who knows! I'm also not telling how many there are of each or which one is aligned with which side - I want you smart little prodigies you to figure it out on your own!

- Godfather - will always come up as Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student when killed
    - Goon - can kill at Nighttime
    - Roleblocker - can block another player's night action
    - Tracker - can determine who the player is targeting with their action, as well as who is targetting them. No specifics regarding what action is being performed, however
    - Vengeful Spirit - upon being lynched, they place a Grudge on one of the people who voted for them, ensuring that they will wake up dead in the morning!
    - Doctor - protects a player from being killed by Ultimate Despair
    - Cop - can determine a player's alignment and ability

Of course, we need to clarify some technical details! Do make this all easier for myself and your kind selves as well. If you want to vote for someone, simply type, in bold:

[##Vote: *character name]

If you change your mind and don't want to vote for them, you can always type:

[##Unvote: *character name]

And if you don't want to vote for anyone, you can always:

[##Vote: No Lynch]

Always use these tags! Otherwise, your vote will just not be counted. At all. So make sure your voice is heard!

And so, without further ado, it's time to commence...

CLASS TRIAL #1!!!

• You have 48 hours to discuss and strategize to your heart's content
    • Use the appropriate tags to cast your votes
    • You will be reminded after 24 hours that you're halfway done
    • If a majority vote is reached earlier, the day ends immediately and you can no longer post
    • Yes, self-voting is allowed

SUPER SPECIAL DAILY RULE!

Let's start the first class trial with something easy! Say hello! You must post at least one post in the Game Thread before the first Class Trial ends. Otherwise, you will be eliminated!

Have fun, everybody! Puhuhuhuhuhu! GAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 04-30-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Um, hello everyone! I'm Chiaki Nanami, and I hope we can all work together to defeat the Ultimate Despair!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hello everyone! Ultimate Princess Sonia from the Kingdom of Novoselic, pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hello! My name is Nagito Komaeda, and I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student.

This is certainly a despair-filled situation, but that's okay. People like you guys with such amazing talents can surely overcome this! Let's work together to create the Ultimate Hope!

Hello! I am Ibuki Mioda, the Ultimate Musician!

I am confident we can tear these Ultimate Despair fiends a new a-hole. While we do this, I will serenade us all with some of my beautiful compositions

So much talk of hope from such pathetic human beings. There's no need for hope when one has been granted evil powers from the underworld. My Four Dark Devas of Destruction and I shall eliminate the enemy post haste!

Hello. My name is Kyoko Kirigiri, and I am the Ultimate Detective.

This is a horrible situation, and it seems inevitable that some of us will fall, but let me be clear: as long as we remain calm, stay united, and use our heads, the Ultimate Despairs can and will be struck down. I beg you not to prove me wrong.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Sir Monokuma, I have a question:

In your opening description, you said the Godfather will always flag as a Hope's Peak Academy student when killed. Does that mean investigations by police officials will work as intended? Will a Godfather flag as guilty?

I only ask because in my experience a Godfather will be revealed as such upon their death. What changes is that investigations will flag as innocent.

Just checking to make sure I have a grasp of the rules.

Hey peoples. Yasuhiro's the name. I hope myself and my crystal ball can help us find the evil, double agents in our midst. Peace and Unity.

Hi, I'm some guy with a name I can barely pronounce, and I'm here to do stuff.

This is Wunderbar, everyone. Ve wish endeavor to kill the terrible villainy has made Hope's Peak their home. Hov are you?

Also, Guten Tag.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Oh my, hello Celeste. I thought you were French?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sonia View Post
    Sir Monokuma, I have a question:

In your opening description, you said the Godfather will always flag as a Hope's Peak Academy student when killed. Does that mean investigations by police officials will work as intended? Will a Godfather flag as guilty?

I only ask because in my experience a Godfather will be revealed as such upon their death. What changes is that investigations will flag as innocent.

Just checking to make sure I have a grasp of the rules.

Excellent question, your Princessship!

The Godfather is a role that allows them to fool most people. They are a master of deception! That is why, in the even that they get lynched, they will be announced to everyone at large to be a regular Hope's Peak Academy Student!

However! Some of you have skills that could potentially give you a clue or even outright state someone's identity (e.g. Cop, Tracker) - these cannot be fooled and will always yield a 100% accurate result!

HELLO EVERYBODY! I am your Ultimate TEAM MANAGER! Who will destroy Ultimate Despair? WE WILL!