Thread: Mafia XXX (oh my!) Sign-up Thread!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Mafia XXX (oh my!) Sign-up Thread!

EoFF Mafia XXX: Ultra Despair Mafia Bonanza!!

Puhuhuhuhuhuhu!

It's time for another mafia game, folks! As some of you may have noticed, the theme this time around is Danganronpa. Don't worry if you haven't played it, though - you can enjoy this mafia game anyway without any prior knowledge! (I still highly recommend it though as it's an excellent game even if you aren't into Visual Novels) So, feel free to sign up! I want 16 people for this game! So tell your mothers, your sisters, your brothers, your baby-daddies, and everyone you can! We're gonna make this mafia one to remember!

The rules are fairly simple! This will be a standard mafia game with dedicated mafia accounts, BUT there is a gimmick! Read the rules and see if you can catch it

THE RULES

• After you sign up, you will receive a role PM just before the game begins. Do not share this info with anyone, You will learn your game role, as well as all yout account login details.
    • Unless otherwise specified in your role PM, it is forbidden to talk about mafia on other platforms than the dedicated forum threads.
    • Discussion happens during the day phase (Class Trials) which lasts 48 hours unless a majority is reached before that. After that comes Nighttime which lasts 24 hours unless everyone has used their night ability. Also, you cannot discuss things in the mafia thread at night.
    • Monokuma is a very strict host. Just keep that in mind.
    • What's our gimmick? - while the basic rules stay the same (mafia must kill enough town to be able to overturn any vote and town must eliminate all mafia), every day phase Monokuma will come up with a special Daily Rule that must be followed,
      without question! Otherwise, YOU DIE!

I'll answer any questions you have here! I don;'t know when this will start yet, but definitely not earlier than after Easter Break. Also, we need as many people to sign up as possible! SO SIGN UP!!!

Sign-ups:

1. Citizen Bleys
    2. Laddy
    3. FFNut
    4. Karifean
    5. Formalhaut
    6. Slothy
    7. Freya
    8. Pumpkin
    9. sharkythesharkdogg
    10. Mr. Carnelian
    11. KleinerKiller