do you like Phantasy Star?..
do you like Chrono Trigger?..
do you like Lunar?..
if you do, you may enjoy Cosmic Star Heroine... a game that incorporates elements of those games... the aesthetic and style of Phantasy Star, PS4 in particular... the combat transitions and team skill attacks of Chrono Trigger... and, the cut-scene styling of Lunar: Eternal Blue... all influenced this labor of love from Zeboyd Games...

i've been playing on it off and on since it released a few days ago and i totally get the feels from it that i got playing Phantasy Star IV and Chrono Trigger for the first time... it's on PS4 and Steam right now for $14.99, with a discount for PS+ members... i highly suggest this one, it has it's share of bugs and typos but the devs plan to have all that fixed by time they release a Limited Run physical copy, which of course means a couple more patches on the way, but at least they take fan feedback to fix the problems... loving this game, how many others have been playing it, or if not do you plan to give it a shot... turn-based JRPGs are not dead, i hope more devs show love of this level for the genre...