These have been done in the past, but not in a while. There has been many games released since and more on the horizon so how does your old list hold up to know? What are your Top 5 games of all time and why?

5: Super Mario Brothers. This was my first video game that got me into gaming to begin with. For that alone it holds a special place in my heart even though many better games have come since then.

4: Final Fantasy VI: This game took over my life at one point where I played it everyday for years. This was before there were walkthroughs on the Internet and a friend of mine and I would hop on the school bus and share what we had found the night before. It is how games were done back in the day.

3: Breath of Fire II: When I finally put down FFVI I found this gem at a pawn shop with a Prima Games guide for $5 and picked it up. Had a blast playing the game and loved that you could build a town that turned into an airship. The story was great too, and loved the Characters. Loved this game.

2: Chrono Trigger: Do I need to go into much detail on this? This game was a total masterpiece. The story, the timeline, the characters. It is as close to perfect as a game can get. Wish they would do more with this, but glad they didn't totally kill this with a massive franchise.

1: Final Fantasy Tatics: This was my first SRPG, and man did it hook me. The climate in Ivilace, the war, the story. Need I say more? This game is just awesome never found anything I love more yet.

This is is my top 5 and it is what I think is a solid list. What about the rest of you on EoFF? Do people have a hidden gem they love? Or is there a game most hate but you just love? What is your top 5 games of all time?