Thread: Layton's Mystery Journey

Default Layton's Mystery Journey

So, the game originally announced as "Lady Layton" finally got confirmed for a worldwide release, under the title "Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy".

With Katrielle Layton, Professor Layton's daughter (actual daughter? Another adopted daughter? A pseudonym for Flora? Who knows) taking the starring role, and a shift into a larger number of mini mysteries, this game is looking to carry on the series tradition of clever writing and fun puzzles.

Official Site

Is anyone excited for this?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have been meaning to give this series a try, actually. Once I try a game or two, if I enjoy it, I'll defo pick this up!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I have been meaning to give this series a try, actually. Once I try a game or two, if I enjoy it, I'll defo pick this up!
    Well, now I know what game should have won your "what to play next" poll.

You should go play the first one. You would love this series, I think, Pumpkin.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll probably finish up Dangonronpa first. One puzzle-ish game at a time!