Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

I'm gonna have to step out for a while peeps, a medium's work is never done.

I don't know if I'll be back before the deadline, so I'm gonna have to go ahead and vote for the next most suspish character to me. And that's

[##Vote Teruteru]

Dude needs to step out of the kitchen and speak up if he doesn't wanna get offed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nekomaru View Post
    ##unvote: Leon due to him about to kill himself.

##: Vote Byakuya

His defensive stand on Leon has me thinking he is Scum trying to save another scum. Really hope I am right here.
    This is because of the spider incident, isn't it? How many times do I have to explain that that was an accident? Yes, there was a war. Yes, millions died. But that doesn't change the fact that it was an accident.

Monokuma can we get a check on how much time is left in class today?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Two and a half hours left, you beautiful bastards! Let's see how the voting is coming along.

Nagito - 1 (Gundham)
    Leon - 3 (Chiaki, Nekomaru, Sonia, Kyoko)
    Chiaki - 1 (Byakuya)
    Teruteru - 2 (Celeste, Yasuhiro)
    Byakuya - 2 (Sakura, Nekomaru)
    Yasuhiro - 1 (Ibuki)
    Nekomaru - 1 (Nagito)

You have 2,5 hours left! If nothing changes, Leon will get lynched!

Also, Leon and Teruteru have not voted yet. If you guys don't vote within 2,5 hours, YOU WILL DIE!
    Last edited by Fynn; 04-24-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Monokuma View Post

Byakuya - 2 (Sakura, Byakuya)
    Both of these players are COMMUNISTS

Blog Entries

THat wasn't bear-y messed up of what - apologies! Fixed now!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Thank you Sir Monokuma.

I cannot justify lynching Leon with just 2.5 hours remaining. If he does break the class rule, then I feel as if my vote will be wasted.

Therefore:

[##Unvote: Leon]

[##Vote: Ibuki]

Unlike Leon, she has voted more frequently but has contributed little to the overall conversation. Unfortunately, I cannot ignore this.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'm going to keep my vote as Leon because I'm really not sure at this point who mafia is and if Leon is going to be killed anyway, I would rather only risk losing one fellow classmate over two (Leon for not voting and another classmate by lynching). We might get lucky and hit mafia, but the odds are against us.

[##Unvote: Leon]

[##Vote: Ibuki]

This may mean three bodies dropping all at once if someone else votes for her, but it's a risk I am willing to take.

Am I really the only one who thinks Chiaki and Nekomaru are being highly suspicious...?

My read on Nekomaru is going to depend a bit on the results of the day. I don't buy the Leon is scum argument based on his posts because there's just not much to go on there. So by extension I don't really buy into the Byakuya is scum protecting scum argument. So what I think is going to depend a bit on how one or both flip. If Leon is town I will be looking long and hard at Nekomaru.

Blog Entries

END OF CLASS TRIAL

And we're done for the day! The blood-pumping trial #2 has ended! Stay tuned and listen to the results! Just keep in mind votes made after this post will not count at all!

Blog Entries

Well well well! Looks like my special rule played its part! And yet, not all of you voted. And thus, it is with great sadness (actually it's glee! Puhuhuhu!) that I must announced that two of our students did not make it. They died from a heart attack. Because they did nothing. And that's why you have to work out, kids!

Leon Kuwata was a Hope's Peak Academy-Aligned Vengeful Spirit! Since he died as a result of a default, his super special ability will sadly not be utilized. I am personally super devastated with this turn of events. He was played by the one and only Scruffington who seems to have just had too much on his plate! Speaking of plates...

Teruteru Hanamura was a Hope's Peak Academy-Aligned Cook! I mean, Tracker! I guess he took the secret of who did the deed with whom to the grave. We hardly knew ye, Teruteru! Guess he couldn't handle the heat! Which is odd, considering he was played by The Summoner of Leviathan, who should know all about kitchens. And sausage.

Now then, WHO GETS LYNCHED?

(since we handle lynching after the defaulting deaths, the person left with the highest number of votes gets lynched)

Leon - 1 (Chiaki)
    Teruteru - 2 (Celeste, Yasuhiro)

Byakuya - 2 (Sakura, Nekomaru)
    Ibuki - 2 (Sonia, Kyoko)
    Nagito - 1 (Gundham)
    Chiaki - 1 (Byakuya)
    Yasuhiro - 1 (Ibuki)
    Nekomaru - 1 (Nagito)

My my! Another tie! No "no lynch" this time, puhuhuhu! Now then, heads means Byakuya gets it, tails is Ibuki.

Aaaaaand.... Tails! Our lynch victim today is...

Ibuki Mioda! She was a Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student played by the charming Bubba! Too bad we didn't get to hear that serenade, but maybe you have a requiem handy?

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one.

Blog Entries

Bored now! Guess I'm gonna start the trial prematurely!

Guess what! No one died today! I would be upset, but the situation is kind of different, because...

If you guys lynch the wrong person this time around, you're gonna have a bad time.

CLASS TRIAL #3

You have 48 hours to discuss the game freely and lynch someone. And just so you don't think I'm all stick and no carrot, today's special rule doesn't threaten anyone with death! This time, you can win A PRIZE!

(this is really just to even the field out a bit, because Hope's Peak is pretty much on the way out at this point~)

SPECIAL DAILY RULE

Get a special one-time night power that will give you the upper hand in a dire situation!

In order to be eligible for the prize, you must:
    • be one of the people who voted for the person lynched - so let's say Yasuhiro gets lynched today because five people voted for him. One of those five people has a chance to get the prize!
    • be a Hope's Peak Academy-Aligned Student (sorry, Ultimate Despair, you cannot take part in the lottery)
    • in the event that the person lynched has been voted on only by Ultimate Despair, then only the voters for the second closest to lynch candidate are eligible
    • naturally, the winner will not be announced in the thread - they will only be informed privately!

But what is this prize, Monokuma? Puhuhuhu, well, if you really want to know...

• You will be completely immune to Ultimate Despair's attacks that night
    • You will receive a special one-time night action that you have to use on the next night. If you have a night action already, you can and should use both. What the action does specifically will be made known to you and you only!

Okay now, have fuuu~n!

No night death? Way to go Doctor!