Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

What have I done that have raised your suspicions? Besides suspecting and voting for Leon, but then you could accuse half the school based on that one.

Riddle me this: Who was going with the flow and who was leading the pack?

I don't buy Byakuya being town claiming cop if he's not cop. So if he flips vanilla I'm saying he's godfather right now. So I guess this day comes down to who do I believe the most? Honestly, Byakuya is a guy I have a hard time pinning down most of the time but I haven't gotten a scum vibe from Chiaki. If I have to pick who I believe is the most likely to be town it's Chiaki. And honestly, I think we can see where the wind is blowing either way where Byakuya is concerned and we need that special night action pretty badly right now so I don't think town can afford not to be voting for the majority lynch target.

[##vote: Byakuya]

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Byakuya View Post
    Riddle me this: Who was going with the flow and who was leading the pack?
    I'm not sure that is indicative of anything, to be honest. Ultimate Despair spies can be open and visible, or they can quietly decide to not make much of an impact and coast along. Equally, students can take charge and try to direct conversation, or (and especially if they have a power role) they can choose to follow.

I can only speak for myself and my word only, but I have done my best to try and propagate conversation where I can, trying to get us all to communicate with each other - which was a task the first class trial - though I do my best to not try and lead conversation and dominate talk. I've certainly not been 'going with the flow' either, and I examine all arguments. If you were referring to the Leon misvote, yes, I hold my hand up and say I was wrong, but it seemed the best possible choice at the time.

Also: I will be resting in my royal bedchambers now, so I will catch up with this trial in the morning.

Goodnight, everyone!

Actually, on a re-read, Nekomaru was the first non-confscum to lead the charge on Leon. Whoever's left alive at the time will have to make up their own minds.

I did lead the charge on Leon yes. Then voted for ByaKuya for protecting him. However with Leon turning Town I am just catching up after work and re-evaluating what is here. Byakuya I am now reading more Town.

What I am trying to decide is was Byakuya defending the Godfather, or is he the Cop. It would make sense for a mafia to toss a claim out there early today as it would cause confusion for us Town forcing the real Cop to have to claim also knowing that it was a can't mislynch situation.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Byakuya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sonia View Post
    Of the remaining people Byakuya and Chiaki, where are your suspicions?
    Lynch Chiaki, lynch Sakura, and lynch you. Game over town wins.
    going back over the day I agree. Either Chiaki doesn't understand how Cop works, or is a mafia who outed the other two mafia trying to lynch you the real Cop.

##Vote: Chiaki

Tomorrow Lynch Sakura, then Sonia the last day and it is a town win.

Whooaaa.....oh man. Things just got, like, waaaay bloody. I was hopin' that Teruteru dude would speak up too. Was lookin' forward to tryin' out somma that grub he was braggin' about.

I don't know other peeps, but I found Byakuya actin' all bull-headed about insisting Leon's initial shady behavior simply couldn't be read as anything but scum hunting to be a classic distraction. Walking in the room and voting to lynch someone with no reason as your introduction is just doin' somethin' ta cause chaos. Then he just went quiet. Who knows for sure what Leon's (Scruffington) motivations were, but if you ask me, the dude was just disgruntled. I think Byakuya took advantage of that.

Makes him looks nice and innocent, because as a scum he knows who else was scum, which meant he knew it wasn't our bro Leon. So he can pretend to protect Leon. He could try to convince people to lynch another townie instead because good bro Leon was just scum hunting. If Leon never posts, that's two townies gone. Poof. If Leon did wind up posting, oh well. Byakuya's still leading the charge to lynch another townie.

As time went by, Leon's inactivity made him look less scummy, but Byakuya seemed too convinced from the very start and came down hard on people who disagreed. I also think it's kinda suspish the he's been trying to lynch is Chiaki. She seems like a cool chic to me. No bad vibes from my crystal ball for her, man.

I ain't perfect, but I gotta trust the energies I'm readin' on this one.

[## Vote: Byakuya]

I want people to look at the pages of posts post where Chiaki, Sonia, and Sakura all back each other up to pad the death of Byakura. It is a mafia tactic to discredit the one town who role claimed.

Yeah Bykakuya is so obviously lying vtf

##Vote: Byakuya

H'as aiy'hra n'hakh ri'kahri krikajj, nai korekh sha'yi.

stop speaking to the old ones u scum

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A majority lockdown has occurred. THe day has ended. No more votes after this will be considered counted. Stay tuned for the announcement!