Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Like Yasuhiro quoted it was a good mafia move at the time. Sniff out the Town power roles and sacrifice one for the good of the others if it backfired while giving them a list to target. What backfired on their plan was the special day power that allowed town to sniff two of them out and not just one.

I will also see if I can prove I am a town too now. The best evidence was day one conversation. The person who turned out to be scum (Godfather) pointed a finger in my direction. This would be a stupid move for mafia day one. To risky of a potential lynch mob with not a lot of information to go on. That's the best I can give you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nekomaru View Post
    I will also see if I can prove I am a town too now. The best evidence was day one conversation. The person who turned out to be scum (Godfather) pointed a finger in my direction. This would be a stupid move for mafia day one. To risky of a potential lynch mob with not a lot of information to go on. That's the best I can give you guys.
    Seems like a flimsy argument to me. Day one is, if anything, the day when people are least likely to bandwagon a single person. And as much as you want us to pay attention to his picking at you that day, he didn't even vote in the end. If the best you have is a scum made some accusations that never really went anywhere day one that's not a whole lot to base your defense on.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been absent so far today, I had a busy evening yesterday evening and I have been at work today so I have missed the first quarter of the day.

I have now caught up with the class trial. What Yasuhiro says has not been counterclaimed by someone else claiming to have won the lottery, so we can probably deem that to be reliable information.

So, the Ultimate Gambler is caught out by a twist of fate.

[##Vote: Celeste]

I am still suspicious of Nekomaru. I certainly do not find it unreasonable for two Ultimate Despair members to put distance between each other by accusing the other. And this is especially so on Day One, where random finger pointing is unlikely to stick. If you look at Day One's voting record, there were numerous 'one vote' instances on several students. It is very easy to simply accuse a fellow Ultimate Despair, thereby making themselves seem opposed to one another, and have that vote not amount to a successful lynch. If anything, Day One is the perfect opportunity to make such a move under the cloak of shadows.

Someone with powers scum check Gundham? If so I would love to hear the results.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Lets focus on the Celeste thing for right now since we need to present a united front this round. If anyone has info about Yasuhiro or Celeste please share. We can deal with remaining mafia when the time comes.

Also yeah I think Byakuya did what he did to draw out the cop. I doubt its a coincidence that I was blocked after that whole incident yesterday

Also, as Yasuhiro won the lottery - and the lottery is ineligible for Ultimate Despair - it means that Yasuhiro is a Confirmed!Student.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chiaki View Post
    Lets focus on the Celeste thing for right now since we need to present a united front this round. If anyone has info about Yasuhiro or Celeste please share. We can deal with remaining mafia when the time comes
    Who has yet to post? Sakura? Unless Sakura has any earth-shattering revelations to heap on us, I don't see why we cannot start to discuss other topics. I have examined everyone's opinions on Celeste/Yasuhiro and I cannot add anything to what has already been said.

Yeah, without someone else claiming the win on those powers Yasuhiro is 100% town.

Nagito and Sakura have yet to vote

Yasuhiro is a student yes. I believe Gundham is the final scum. If anyone wants they can feel free to check me out. I am a plain vanilla student and as such has no night action. If there is a block and a kill it will show me as a student also.

Oh, I apologise: I saw Nagito post and assumed he also voted for Celeste.

Nekomaru is def the next most suspicious to me but who knows it could have just been bad judgment

Sorry for the curt responses I am on my phone gaming and it makes it more difficult. How wonderful that they invented phone gaming so I never have to go without

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nekomaru View Post
    Yasuhiro is a student yes. I believe Gundham is the final scum. If anyone wants they can feel free to check me out. I am a plain vanilla student and as such has no night action. If there is a block and a kill it will show me as a student also.
    So the heat is on you and you try and divert attention to me by asking the cop to check me out knowing full well that mafia will block them meaning they're basically powerless for the rest of the game? You aren't really convincing me you're not scum.

I will present my evidence that you are the final scum the next day phase. You are the top of my list under Celeste.