Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

I don't think that there's anything else I can add, really. Celeste is mafia, not sure about the last one.

[##Vote: Celeste]

now to see if Gundham kills me in the night as I have his number.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HALFTIME

Well now, looks like you guys are getting along quite nicely! Lessee how the votes are distributing so far

Celeste - 6 (Yasuhiro, Chiaki, Gundham, Nekomaru, Sonia, Sakura)

Nagito and Celeste are left to vote. The day will end the moment Nagito votes for Celeste - unless you all decide to switch around your votes before that!

If not - Nagito, you have less than 24 hours to cast your vote for Celeste. If anyone ends up voting for anything but the majority within that time, they will die.

Haha, am I holding things up? Well then I guess you'll have to deal with me just a little longer.

So most people seem to think Nekomaru is another Mafia. That's good, I've been thinking the same for a while already. But that's not enough, is it? Monokuma's been insisting that we were in big trouble when we were still 10 people, which quite implies that we were 6 Hope vs 4 Despair at that point; so it's an easy conclusion to reach that there's another Despair left, isn't it?

Well then, we have 6 people remaining who it could be. Myself, Chiaki, Gundham, Sonia, Sakura and Yasuhiro. Among these six, there is certainly at least one Despair.

But who could it be...? And also, who couldn't it possibly be...?

Sorry for making this last so long, but this is an important question, don't you think? Might be best to try and discuss it while we're all still here and in good health.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Okay, well, if we take what we've heard to be true, myself, Nagito, Sakura, and Yasuhiro are town. After Celeste and assuming Nekomaru is Despair (not confirmed) then we still have Sonia and Gundham as an option. Assuming there are 4 Despair in total.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nagito View Post
    But that's not enough, is it? Monokuma's been insisting that we were in big trouble when we were still 10 people, which quite implies that we were 6 Hope vs 4 Despair at that point; so it's an easy conclusion to reach that there's another Despair left, isn't it?

Well then, we have 6 people remaining who it could be. Myself, Chiaki, Gundham, Sonia, Sakura and Yasuhiro. Among these six, there is certainly at least one Despair.

But who could it be...? And also, who couldn't it possibly be...?
    Just want to make clear, so are you saying Sir Monokuma's 'big trouble' words is indicating we're almost about to lose to Ultimate Despair? Honestly, I thought that was just a verbal tic. Good spot though if that is the case. We don't want to be blindsided by another Ultimate Despair lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Monokuma View Post
    (this is really just to even the field out a bit, because Hope's Peak is pretty much on the way out at this point~)
    This is the part I was referring to.

Chiaki, if you'll allow me a question. You investigated me Night 1, did you not?

Yup Yup. You night one, came up as Hope's Peak Academy student, Sakura night two came up as Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy student, and night three was Nekomaru but I was blocked

In that case I'll need you to state the full result of your investigation right here, right now. I need this to be able to trust you completely.

Okay but for the record I purposely neglected to mention anything aside from your alignment to protect your identity, especially since I think doctor's normally can't protect themselves.

Nagito, you are the Hope's Peak Academy-aligned doctor

And that is very much correct. Thank you. This means we can strike me, you and also Sakura off our lists entirely. While I'm relatively sure I won't wake up again tomorrow, I'm more than willing to become a stepping stone to Hope... I felt like I had to make sure everyone is on the right path.

That narrows the list of suspects down to just Nekomaru, Sonia, Gundham and Yasuhiro, and if we trust Yasuhiro it also truly confirms that there is a second roleblocker in play. I'm sure you'll be able to make it! Believe in Hope until the end and never give in to despair!

[##Vote: Celeste]

Blog Entries

A unanimous lockdown has occurred. Please don't post anything until I say it's ok to do so! Also, please wait for the official announcement of nighttime!

Blog Entries

END OF CLASS TRIAL

Well well, look at you! Aren't you nice little children! You eliminated Celeste in a true unanimous vote, way faster than I expected!

Celestia Ludenberg easy an Ultimate Despair-aligned Goon played by the irreplaceable Laddy!

Looks like Yasuhiro's revelations have really turned the tables! What new challenges await you tomorrow, i wonder? Puhuhuhuhuhu! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one. Or less. Depends on if I get bored.

Blog Entries

Alrighty, I think we're ready to get this show on the road, aren't we?

In YET ANOTHER twist of fate, no one died tonight!

But we're gonna have another class trial anyway!

SHOW ME BLOOD

CLASS TRIAL #5

So this rule is going to be a bit different! No sticks, no carrots. (Only Zuul)

SPECIAL DAILY RULE

The only way to know that you exist is to be seen through the eyes of another...

Yeah, we're voting in pairs today, people! Single votes count as nothing!

• Your vote alone doesn't carry any value - only when someone else votes for the same person does the vote count as one point
    • This doesn't mean a third vote will make it count a second time - only pairs count, so you need four votes for it to count as two
    • Single votes mean jack squat - that means they can't count as tie-breakers
    • There is no majority lockdown rule this time, BUT
    • You only have 24 hours to vote!

Okay now, have fuuu~n!

Oh, what a fortunate turn of events. I guess I really am lucky!

So then, we are four confirmed towns and three ambiguous, with most likely two Despairs hiding among them. I'm assuming you got blocked again, Chiaki?