Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Vell, never mind. I was mistaken there vere those vho vere still inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gundham View Post
    which I'm sure Byakuya would 100% agree that this is the case and you're 100% above board.
    What.

I'm sorry, I was too stunned just watching you all to speak. Truly, you are the Ultimates chosen by Hope's Peak, what amazing talents you all have!

As for what to do today, I'm sure you guys' judgment will lead us to the best possible result. If you care for the thoughts of someone like me, I'd say it should be in our best interest to gather information before we even come to the question of whether or not to lynch. If you have any suspicions, even if they're vague, speak up, it will only help the flow and exchange of ideas.

Or, if you want, I can give my own talent a shot and point at someone at random. Haha, it would be nice to actually be useful somehow for a change.

So after re-reading the thread the only thing that sticks out to me was the lone vote. The reason for the vote was I think to stir the pot and get conversation started only. It wasn't overly specified that was the case though and seemed to just vote for the sake of voting. No real thought put into it. Was wondering if Leon could go into more detail why he voted the way he did. Are we missing something he picked up on?

It was Leon's first post, just a vote. His second post is saying how others have just one post. Pointing fingers from himself. It is what stuck out the most to me right now.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

9 hours left!

Blog Entries

So I thought maybe you should know that if there's a tie by the end of the day, the result is determined by a coin toss. Are you guys really ballet enough to leave that to fate?

That sounds like a great idea to me! Winning coin tosses is the one thing I'm good at.

Man oh man, I've been meditating and consulting my crystal ball, but I can't get a read on anyone. Your vibes are all, like, minimal suspicious right now. Maybe it's cuz I'm hungry. If I make a plate of nachos, anyone wanna nosh 'em with me?

Blog Entries

NO ONE GETS TO EAT UNTIL SOMEONE GETS LYNCHED!!!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hello everyone again! Apologies for my short absence today, I was once again performing royal duties on behalf of the Kingdom of Novoselic, opening a new art gallery. I cut a ribbon today. What a thrill.

The lack of discussion among the class is disturbing. I know we aren't usually allowed to speak up during class unless asked a question, but this is a rather different situation and it seems to me like we are spinning our wheels without getting much traction. I'm sure the enemy would love for us to wallow in Ultimate Despair and say nothing. I'm slightly suspicious of those who have barely contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nagito View Post
    I'm sorry, I was too stunned just watching you all to speak. Truly, you are the Ultimates chosen by Hope's Peak, what amazing talents you all have!

As for what to do today, I'm sure you guys' judgment will lead us to the best possible result. If you care for the thoughts of someone like me, I'd say it should be in our best interest to gather information before we even come to the question of whether or not to lynch. If you have any suspicions, even if they're vague, speak up, it will only help the flow and exchange of ideas.

Or, if you want, I can give my own talent a shot and point at someone at random. Haha, it would be nice to actually be useful somehow for a change.
    But I am also suspicious of those who seem to contribute without actually doing anything. I found this post by Nagito suspicious. "I'm sure you guys' judgment will lead us to the best possible result" sounds very passive. Surely everyone should be contributing in class? He does offer up his own advice afterwards, which is nice, which amounts to "we should gather information", but then proceeds to take no action in gathering information.

This has also been his only post since his introductory hello. I find actions running counter to belief to be suspicious, or at least a good starting point, so for now:

[##Vote: Nagito]

Blog Entries

Bzzt! Wrong. He posted at least once more!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Oh, my goodness! Apologies, Nagito!

But that post does nothing to convince me away from my overall point though.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Monokuma View Post
    NO ONE GETS TO EAT UNTIL SOMEONE GETS LYNCHED!!!

Changed my mind, man. I know one energy source in here that's got major negative vibes.

Haha, to think that someone like you, the Ultimate Princess, would give me this much attention. I am truly honored! And on top of that you think trash like me is qualified to make decisions on the same level as you.

Well then allow me to turn towards our resident Ultimate Gambler for a second. According to what Chiaki said, you are French and yet capable of speaking German? Incredible! I cannot believe I am allowed to be in presence of such talent! However, if you will allow me a question... what was your intent behind this comment here?

Quote Originally Posted by An amazing person with an incredible ultimate talent
    Vouldn't it make sense to target someone inactive instead of No Lynching since they vould die regardless?