Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Monokuma View Post
    NO ONE GETS TO EAT UNTIL SOMEONE GETS LYNCHED!!!
    Reminder: I have secret pizza

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I am reluctant to point a finger at anyone at this point. We have a large class and I don't think it's a good idea to blindly kill people. These are our classmates we're talking about.

The suspicion I have so far is Leon, because of how quickly he voted someone off. Especially since he seemed to know Ibuki did post and I was mistaken that she didn't. I thought at first that she would be killed by Monokuma for not saying hello and he said "Let's get this over with" or something to that effect and I thought he was saying that she should be voted off because she would be killed off anyway. Yet, his next post he seemed to be fully aware that she had posted, so I'm not sure what his motivations for voting her could be?

This is all my interpretation though and I could be misunderstanding the situation. I don't want to go blindly accusing anyone until they've had a chance to clear up any misunderstandings!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One hour left! The official votes so far are pretty scattered. If nothing changes, I will end up having to toss a coin!

Blog Entries

You guys are really feelin' this, aren't you!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Monokuma View Post
    You guys are really feelin' this, aren't you!
    After years of injections containing muscle-stiffening agents to maintain a proper royal posture, I don't feel much of anything actually.

Well, might as well give this a shot. Let's see if my talent is truly worthless or whether it does have some merit to it.

*flips a few coins*

[##Vote: Chiaki]

Oh dear, I think your luck may not have been on your side this time. I suppose I could vote for Leon to save myself but I do not know if I could send someone to death without evidence just to save myself.

However, I believe I can be a benefit to this class. This is a tough decision but I think I will have to do what I think will be best.

[##Vote: Leon]

I hope I have made the right choice

Sir Monokuma, is time up now? I am anxious to hear the result of the class trial.

Wow, things really heated up whilst I was busy working out. For me, there's no clear candidates, so I'm not going to vote in today's trual.

I just want to point out that some of the people who were leaning towards No Lynch ended up voting rather randomly on hunches.

I wish we talked more during the day, everyone. Then we would have avoided this mass guessing that is occurring now. I just hope we strike it lucky.

Blog Entries

END OF CLASS TRIAL

And we're done for the day! Don't touch that dial though - the results of class trial #1 will be announced shortly! Any votes posted after this post will not be counted!

Blog Entries

Let's see... five people - out of fourteen(!) - cast votes. Looks like all of you are trying to be Ultimate gamblers now, eh? To add insult to injury, no two people voted the same! Talk about potentially shooting yourself in the foot here!

[Guys, I need your A-game here. Seriously.]

No Lynch - 1 (Kyoko)
    Ibuki - 1 (Leon)
    Nagito - 1 (Sonia)
    Chiaki - 1 (Nagito)
    Leon - 1 (Chiaki)

As per the ancient custom, I shall now rollback a 20-sided dice to solve this conundrum!

*rolls a 1*

GAHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS SOME SERIOUS BULLSH-

Ahem. The trial result for today I see No Lynch. (lucky bastards)

This means that it's now...

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one.

Blog Entries

Ding ding ding! A body has been discovered! Who could it be?

Why, it's Mahiru Koizumi! She was just a Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student, played by the lovely Freya! You will be missed, Mahiru!

Or not!

Now then, considering the last day was pretty slow and now Ultimate Despair are one step ahead of you guys, I guess this calls for a super special hardcore daily rule!

CLASS TRIAL #2

You have 48 hours to discuss the game freely and lynch someone. And I MEAN lynch someone, because...

SPECIAL DAILY RULE

YOU MUST VOTE TO LYNCH SOMEBODY!

• You cannot vote No Lynch - if you do, you will be eliminated
    • You also cannot abstain from a vote - again, you will be eliminated
    • I REPEAT, TODAY YOU MUST VOTE FOR SOMEBODY OR IT'S LIGHTS OUT FOR YOU FOREVER!!!

Okay now, have fuuu~n!

Time to get the ball rolling I guess. I really don't know what to make of Nagito. [##vote: Nagito]

I don't know, I'm still suspicious of Leon most of all. I don't have much basis for that other than what I said though so if he wants to come and clear up any misunderstandings, I will change my vote.

[##Vote: Leon]