Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chiaki View Post

Oh dear, I think your luck may not have been on your side this time. I suppose I could vote for Leon to save myself
    [##Vote:Chiaki]

Why would voting Leon, specifically, save you? I could see the thought process that a vote would increase your chances of survival, but if you were voting just to save yourself, the logical step would be to vote on someone who already has a vote, which takes you out of the line of fire unless a second vote on you was placed -- and this vote was placed in spitting distance of deadline. The choice of Leon makes no sense.

I don't like mysteries, Dahno, and you shouldn't either.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yeah I had actually fallen asleep and was still in a bit of a doze and for some reason I thought someone had already voted Leon. They didn't though so I decided to keep my vote as Leon because I figured flip flopping like "Oops got it wrong" might just make me seem even more suspicious and at this point I still think his vote was kind of out of place and odd so I went ahead and kept my vote for him today because I don't want Monokuma to kill me off for not voting. Really at this point I have no major reason to suspect anyone so I'm just grasping at any little thing. Like, in this case, because he voted for someone who had posted who I thought had not posted, so it seemed weird he voted for her out of nowhere? That was my reasoning although you are right, it's pretty flimsy.

There's still plenty of day left though and I'm more than willing to change my vote if something comes up. So long as I'm not sleeping or gaming though and actually pay attention

I never got a chance to vote yesterday because of real life stuff, however my vote was going to go and still will go to

##Vote: Leon

As I stated day one he opened with a vote, not even a hello. Then his second post was to point fingers. After that silence. It is My basis for this vote, it's not in stone and he can change my mind with how he acts.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Don't forget proper voting format guys! Make your voices heard! One man, one vote yadayada

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nekomaru View Post
    I never got a chance to vote yesterday because of real life stuff, however my vote was going to go and still will go to

##Vote: Leon

As I stated day one he opened with a vote, not even a hello. Then his second post was to point fingers. After that silence. It is My basis for this vote, it's not in stone and he can change my mind with how he acts.
    Voting and pointing fingers is scumhunting.

Hmm... well, now I have some suspicions.

- Ibuki and Teruteru have both only posted once, to say hello. It's perhaps excusable in Teruteru's case, as he was the last to introduce himself and may just be habitually late to the discussion, but Ibuki was among the first and stands out all the more sorely.

- As others have pointed out, Leon opened with a vote and has been silent since. That could point him squarely to either side.

- Yasuhiro has multiple posts, but has never raised suspicions or meaningfully participated in the discussion.

Nagito's behavior is odd, but for now, I will buy his selection of Chiaki being entirely random.

I won't cast my vote just yet, so if any of the students I listed are willing to come in and attempt to defend yourselves, do so. Whatever the case, unless something else happens to drastically elevate my suspicions, I will most likely vote around halftime.

I can't even explain myself properly. What a horrible piece of waste I am. You guys don't even want to listen to trash like me spout nonsense do you? At least I'm assuming that's why I got restrained (blocked) last night. Even though all I have is a useless talent befitting of a useless person...

Surely you would be better off without me... but I really want to see the hope born from this despairing situation with my own eyes. So looks like you'll just have to put up with me for a while longer.

Vhat the hell are you hinting at, Mister Komaeda? Is there a pover role you currently possess?

Also, for the sake of remaining alive

##Vote: [M] Teruteru

Please post more!!

I wish I had something as amazing as that. Then maybe I could actually feel useful for once.

But instead, I just figured it'd at least be good to let you guys know, since we don't know exactly what kind of roles from the pool are in play. I suppose my luck does have its uses; it would have been much worse if someone with talent had been restrained instead, wouldn't it?

So far for me it is only Leon that really stood out. However a few others have made valid points to others. However it seems lots of people are playing the slow game. It's hard to get a read off of that.

Slow game, my ass

It is pretty slow, though. I still have 8 players who need sorting.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Good morning everyone, I apologise I missed the start of Day Two's Class Trial.

From what I understand, the main piece of evidence so far has been Nagito claiming to have been blocked. If that is the case, then that would indicate Nagito trending towards Town if we assume the absence of there being a Student-Aligned Roleblocker and Nagito actually being a blocked Mafia Goon but - admittedly - that sounds rather farfetch'd.

That is how you say that word, correct? Apologies, I am trying to study trendy new language from outside my country: you would not believe the slang that originates from my country, you would ask for a fainting couch!

For now, I am willing to believe Nagito was roleblocked. If he is indeed telling the truth, I apologise for voting you yesterday, Nagito!

Which leaves me rather in a quandary because Nagito was my main suspect. He isn't completely removed from the list, but for now, someone else comes into focus:

[##Vote: Leon]

I cannot overlook his vote and run yesterday. Nothing else to add to this: this is not an ideal vote, but we must vote today.

Vhat bothers me is that Nagito vas very quick to roleclaim, that sort of gives the scum more information very early. Vhat prompted it? You mayhaps be lucky, but you must also knov vhen to keep your hand hidden, yes?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I suppose... but there might be a Doctor in play and he is betting on the Doctor protecting him? Or maybe he is trying to tell us there is a roleblocker in play: the opening post by Sir Monokuma only said a roleblocker was a possibility. That in itself is information. Still, it is curious.

Perhaps we could just ask him. Why did you say you were blocked, Nagito? Also, if your talent is useless, why are you hiding it? Why haven't you fully claimed what you are?